Createx illustration colors released!!

LOL I have my in the mail straight from Createx:D Love free samples......

LOL I have my in the mail straight from Createx:D Love free samples......

WTH how you do that, all I want right now is black, white and sepia. If they work like they advertised I will love doing monochromatic with them to start!!

Josh

WTH how you do that, all I want right now is black, white and sepia. If they work like they advertised I will love doing monochromatic with them to start!!

Josh
Write to createx, ask them about their new Illustration line of paint and tell them you are very interested in giving it a go. Include you name and mailing address and in about 5 to 7 days on your door step will appear a package form them with most times black white and on color of their choice and some reducer , In nice little 4 oz bottles....:D That is also how I got my first wicked paints.

Write to createx, ask them about their new Illustration line of paint and tell them you are very interested in giving it a go. Include you name and mailing address and in about 5 to 7 days on your door step will appear a package form them with most times black white and on color of their choice and some reducer , In nice little 4 oz bottles....:D That is also how I got my first wicked paints.

PM me an email address and I will do that tomorrow!!

Josh

Sounds interesting, but not sure I would use it. And too scared to try, in case I do like it and decide to use it, and then have to buy it. Might have to raise some funds. Anyone interested in a used, partly worn but still servicable kidney? Tried selling my body in the usual way, but there aren't many blind folks round these parts.

Sounds interesting, but not sure I would use it. And too scared to try, in case I do like it and decide to use it, and then have to buy it. Might have to raise some funds. Anyone interested in a used, partly worn but still servicable kidney? Tried selling my body in the usual way, but there aren't many blind folks round these parts.

LMAO , Hey you just need to move over here , :D But when it is free you should at least try and get some...

You're talking about the paints .....

Aren't you ??……

I'd hate to see squishy reduced to giving her body parts away

You're talking about the paints .....

Aren't you ??……

I'd hate to see squishy reduced to giving her body parts away

Yes the paints , I think Squishy's body is just fine the way it is ....

Hello all. sorry I havnt checked in yet ,but some of you will know me from other forums. I went out to coast yesterday(LOVE that SHOP) and picked up bottles of black and white
got home dumped a little in my micron .18 unreduced sprays well right out of the bottle. This alone makes it worth buying in my eyes.(much easier for beginners also) at least for smaller tip sizes I will check out more on tip dry and blends later this weekend I have a call in to find out about using existing wicked reducers and trans base.. anyway be jealous LOL
regards Kurt PS there is some serious talent here,glad i found it

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the full 2 oz. set. Will be here Monday. Already have a project planned and will let you all know what I think about them as well.

Wow, another set of paints I need to get. Put that up there on the shelf with the gallons of previous, best you can get paints. To be fair, everyone seems to think it's the new standard for illustration paint.

I received a reply from createx.they recommend using only the reducer and trans base made for the illustration paint. BUT they included that ALL of the testing had been done with no reducer and that we shouldn't need it More later

i ordered the primary set, for starters,,,shipping out on tuesday,,,

I have a full set of the illustration paint and its really great stuff. Sprays ultra smooth and the tip dry is very minimal. Also, as per Dru Blair, who was directly involved in the development, it is light fast and can be used on hard surfaces.

Back