Createx questions

lifeofbrian77

Young Tutorling
I have read the hard surface guides and Google but can't find the answers.

1. Can I use an acrylic 1k clear straight over Autobourne sealers?

2. Do Wicked paints mix well with Auto Air paints?

Thanks.

I mix auto air trans with wicked detail all the time, even illustration with either of the two. I was tooold by Donna that autbourne sealer over my artwork will be enough to protect it with any clear... 2k clear was the clear I was asking about. I am sure others will verify soon about the clear coat :)

I have read the hard surface guides and Google but can't find the answers.

1. Can I use an acrylic 1k clear straight over Autobourne sealers?

2. Do Wicked paints mix well with Auto Air paints?

Thanks.
Yes you can use 1K and 2K clear over the sealers But why ? Most put down a sealer , then a base color some cases the base color is the same as the sealer.
You can inter mix all Wicked, Wicked Detail , Createx Illustration , Auto Air and Autobourne with each other I do it all the time.

Auto air is a createx product. All createx products can be used with other createx.

NOt to be picky, but the OG textile createx is it's own thing and don't play well with the new stuff. Far as I know they never made that line compatible.

NOt to be picky, but the OG textile createx is it's own thing and don't play well with the new stuff. Far as I know they never made that line compatible.
They do mix it just needs reducing, all products work together.
Autobourne sealer is not in the line though

They do mix it just needs reducing, all products work together.
Autobourne sealer is not in the line though

It looks like they changed something because the OG stuff I have don't work with any of the new stuff. I never liked that stuff anyways.

It's just for an old foam RC plane, I have Autoborne sealer and 1k acrylic clear and standard fabric Createx that I've uses on RC cars before but I've never mixed them or needed to clear coat because they were used inside clear lexan. I'm just trying to get away without spending more money on new paints.

Yes you can use 1K and 2K clear over the sealers But why ? Most put down a sealer , then a base color some cases the base color is the same as the sealer.
You can inter mix all Wicked, Wicked Detail , Createx Illustration , Auto Air and Autobourne with each other I do it all the time.

Back