Createx reducers

Just sorted this out,on there way soon:thumbsup:

Also found that autoair 4004 is the same as w200 apparently

Just sorted this out,on there way soon:thumbsup:

Also found that autoair 4004 is the same as w200 apparently

They seem to change the name to suit the paint system it's being used for, it's a bit like if your using Dulux thin it with turpentine and if your using crown thin it with white spirit:confused:

I've got headache now from trying to sort that out, couple I rang said they stopped this ,changed that and what you want to do that for?

But hey I know all my troubles are solved now and everything is just going to flow right, magically make everything I do perfect .........oh excremente I just woke up againlol

I've got headache now from trying to sort that out, couple I rang said they stopped this ,changed that and what you want to do that for?

But hey I know all my troubles are solved now and everything is just going to flow right, magically make everything I do perfect .........oh excremente I just woke up againlol
:)

Within 10 minutes of placing my order I received an email from Lion Art that my order is already on it's way, so it seems the Big Cat is a Cool Cat, lol, I'll probably have it tomorrow, I did tell him who I was so maybe it was a little bit of preferential treatment:)
Thanks for the order :thumbsup:
I'm 6 days in the week in the shop so you can Always call if i'm there :). We Always try to ship the same day if we resive the order before 15:00

Thanks for the order :thumbsup:
I'm 6 days in the week in the shop so you can Always call if i'm there :). We Always try to ship the same day if we resive the order before 15:00

Thank you Lion, my car needs a new clutch which will happen in the next two weeks, once it's done I'll come and check out the new shop on a Saturday and maybe pick up some other stuff at the same time.

You were very very quick with your confirmation email, cant beat that kind of service:thumbsup:

@Lion-Art , thank you very very much, ordered yesterday at 13:24 and it arrived this morning 09:38, it just doesn't get any better than that:thumbsup: BUT!!! while I was packing all my stuff neatly away, my wife stole my gummy bears:cry::cry::cry:

All kinds of handy info sheets on paints and exhibitions also in the box, I'm seriously considering the show in Belgium that's coming up:thumbsup:

Found the service great myself:thumbsup:

I hope they were the special gold bears she stole cause they tasted greatlol

Found the service great myself:thumbsup:

I hope they were the special gold bears she stole cause they tasted greatlol

I don't know what kind they were, she ate the lot before I even got a chance to see them:cry::cry::cry: then she asks when I will be ordering more stuff:eek:

You better get ordering then and keep her happy:whistling:

When youve played around mixing your cocktails with your new goodies put up your thoughts and ratios:whistling:

Are you going to compare the illustration paint to the Com Art.

Think some of mine is off as it had separated like you said, but gave it a whisk up with my frothy coffee maker and it did seem to blend together again.

You better get ordering then and keep her happy:whistling:

When youve played around mixing your cocktails with your new goodies put up your thoughts and ratios:whistling:

Are you going to compare the illustration paint to the Com Art.

Think some of mine is off as it had separated like you said, but gave it a whisk up with my frothy coffee maker and it did seem to blend together again.

I've spent the day preparing all my stuff, all my brushes have had a good clean including a brush I normally use for priming witch was almost left to rot, everything is now in top shape, I have a load of Schoelershammer off cuts from all my previous projects so I thought about trying a small portrait in black and white using the Micron and trying out the Createx and trans base ix all at the same time, the reason for the createx is that com-art is only available in sets here so if I like the createx illustration I'll switch to, although e-tac is supposed to be like com-art I refuse to pay the ridiculous price for it.

I'll certainly post my findings, and although it wasn't my plan to compare the paints, I will publish results if the difference is huge.

@Lion-Art , thank you very very much, ordered yesterday at 13:24 and it arrived this morning 09:38, it just doesn't get any better than that:thumbsup: BUT!!! while I was packing all my stuff neatly away, my wife stole my gummy bears:cry::cry::cry:

All kinds of handy info sheets on paints and exhibitions also in the box, I'm seriously considering the show in Belgium that's coming up:thumbsup:
Your Welcom.

Have tried mine out tonight with 2 reducer 1 paint 1 trans, I could drop my pressure even lower with the cm-sb and still have the paint coming smooth, well I think it was smooth spray pattern.
But I did notice that I was struggling to get to black, I was using trans black, and was struggling to get any darker than dark grey.

wish i could get service here in st louis area that good.....almost makes me want to open a store....almost...lol

Have tried mine out tonight with 2 reducer 1 paint 1 trans, I could drop my pressure even lower with the cm-sb and still have the paint coming smooth, well I think it was smooth spray pattern.
But I did notice that I was struggling to get to black, I was using trans black, and was struggling to get any darker than dark grey.

With trans colours the more layers you add the more intense the colour gets so you need more passes. For example using a trans red will come out quite pink until you add enough layers to get to red, then continuing to make passes will deepen the red. And as it's reduced it takes even more layers.

Back