Createx transparent base

I

Iron Trooper

I seem to be having problems with candy 2o bleeding through createx transparent base so i must be doing something wrong. I have tried a few different ways and it always bleeds through. I have done multiply light coats. If anyone could help me out with the best way to apply it and dry times i would really appreciate it.

All the info I've found says to use the trans base in two light coats. It worked when I tried it. Also you can only do that once apparently. If you lock the first layer down with the trans base, then add further layers and try to lock it down again it doesn't work.

As far as dry times go, what are you shooting through? Createx advise adding 30% 4030 through a big gun, I find a little more helps it dry better, and blowing just air through the gun for a minute encourages drying too.

Through an airbrush I mix with 4030 1:1, then add some 4012 reducer, which as well as helping with flow, aids drying. Again blowing just air helps too.

I'm no expert and am still perfecting cabdy20, but this has worked for me.

Autoborne transparent sealer (6000) is recommend for use as a barrier. No idea if it's only 'use once' deal that squishy mentions

Back