Curious question

S

shadow2462

I wasn't quite sure where to post this but have a question...I have seen and read in several posts and threads regarding "paintpal" or something? Can someone tell me what it is or what it's about? Sorry just curious i'm just a newbie but am interested in anything I can maybe do to help me learn and grow. Thanks, Shadow

Hey shadow, basically its like a pen pal but with paint......for example, you get given the name and address of a forum member, you maybe check out what they are in to and then paint a picture for them on a 7 x 5 piece of card....you post it off and somebody else does the same for you.....basically you get a top piece of art from someone somewhere in the world, and at the same time you push yourself and increase your skills by painting on a small substrate......its the tits!
We have just finished round 2 of paint pal, but stay tuned in a few months I'm sure round 3 wil be announced.....in the meantime however the powers that be are standing over their cauldron concocting another task to keep you hungry lot at bay!

Here is a link to the gallery where you will find both of the rounds pictures on one handy place (courtesy of the pretender to the crown of sexiest man kevin cordrouy cordyk)

Here is a link to the gallery where you will find both of the rounds pictures on one handy place (courtesy of the pretender to the crown of sexiest man kevin cordrouy cordyk)

I think you forgot the link bro lol That's a really cool idea...cudos to whoever thought of it. I am just beginning but gives me something to shoot for, and after all if we don't have a goal to strive for we close the door to growth.

Paintpals is awesome!!!! You don't know who is painting who's, it's all kept secret, so you could an amazing piece of art from absolutely anyone! It's also a great way to push yourself and try something you wouldn't usually do, or haven't tried before. You should definitely put your name forward for the next one!

Paintpals is awesome!!!! You don't know who is painting who's, it's all kept secret, so you could an amazing piece of art from absolutely anyone! It's also a great way to push yourself and try something you wouldn't usually do, or haven't tried before. You should definitely put your name forward for the next one!

I'm waiting for my new Badger Volocity to arrive in next 2-3 days and will see how I do, wouldn't want to send anything looking like a 3 year old did it with a crayon lol disclaimer: (no 3 year olds were harmed during the making of this post) LMAO

That's what I'm worried about too mate, what if you receive an awesome paint pal and you're about to send of a bag o crap
:0

It's not a contest. You do your style and your ability and that is that. If the recipient thinks he is being done in, too bad.

Oh yer stickmen are allowed, infact I think andre did a stickman for his first one.....1 second

Now which of you can tel me why andreza's stickman is so amazing.....answers on a postcard please ;0)

That didn't include you andre, unless none of the newer members get it in which case.....

Look where andre signed the picture?? Curiosity curiosity curiosity ???

Holy buttplug batman!!! That is the most awesome picture I have ever seen for airbrushing. I've just had to sit and study it! No way I'm in awe.

Haha, trickery! Takes a little looking at huh guys, so yer stickmen are defo allowed hehe

Back