Cutting up an image for printing

R

rick

So i got this image 1969_pontiac_gto-pic-23147.jpg that i want to cut up into one A2 sized piece, but i dont know how i can do it (i got an A4 printer). I dont have photoshop.
Can anyone explane how, i really want to test some new paper and my holbein y3 with this image.

So i got this image View attachment 14808 that i want to cut up into one A2 sized piece, but i dont know how i can do it (i got an A4 printer). I dont have photoshop.
Can anyone explane how, i really want to test some new paper and my holbein y3 with this image.

Down load this program absolutely free, it's very simple to use and you can make it any size you like, it will give a PDF document which you can piece together like a jigsaw puzzle to create any size stencil you want.

PosteRazor

Solved, thanks guys, likes madbrush's program the most, really easy!

That's why I like it, LOL, it woks great for my feeble brain, and less time programming and more time painting, lol

Thanks Madbrush, I am give that program a go too
cheers Mel

MadBrush, Well I gave you program a try and it is alright but I will stick with TileMage. I can split the picture in as many pieces that I need than can print them in any size .
But The program you posted is easy to use..

but if anyone wants to check out TileMage you can find it here:TileMage Image Splitter - CNET Download.com

The more the merrier, lol

I chose this program because of it's ease of use, it will also split to however many pages you need, but it does it automatically as you (I think), I came across your program too, but when I found it, I didn't see any revues about it, so I left it alone, the posterazor was recommended by some one else, so I checked out the website and there was a guy on a video showing how it worked, he even showed how to print it, and since I've only had my printer for seven years and no children still in the house, I obviously needed that, lol

Actually Herb, it would be handy to have a sort of sticky where these programs among other things could be found at a glance, I have posted this before somewhere, but everything gets lost in the archives, never to be seen again.

On our Model building forum we have a downloads section where we can find everything in seconds, this would be especially handy for airbrush user manuals, paint specs PDF's and anything technical.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more the merrier, lol

I chose this program because of it's ease of use, it will also split to however many pages you need, but it does it automatically as you (I think), I came across your program too, but when I found it, I didn't see any revues about it, so I left it alone, the posterazor was recommended by some one else, so I checked out the website and there was a guy on a video showing how it worked, he even showed how to print it, and since I've only had my printer for seven years and no children still in the house, I obviously needed that, lol

Actually Herb, it would be handy to have a sort of sticky where these programs among other things could be found at a glance, I have posted this before somewhere, but everything gets lost in the archives, never to be seen again.

On our Model building forum we have a downloads section where we can find everything in seconds, this would be especially handy for airbrush user manuals, paint specs PDF's and anything technical.

Well it is now a sticky :D
I picked Tile Mage due to ease of use and choice of picking print size.
I have found that sometimes even on smaller projects it is nice to be able to adjust the print size

Well it is now a sticky :D
I picked Tile Mage due to ease of use and choice of picking print size.
I have found that sometimes even on smaller projects it is nice to be able to adjust the print size

I didn't mean to make this thread a sticky, I actually meant an extra section under the digital tutorials maybe called airbrush digital downloads.

A section where people can post their links to important info such blow up diagrams of specific airbrushes, instruction manuals, free photo and vectoring software and basically anything that would help the average airbrusher to become better, including free stencil downloads and that sort of thing, but in a place that everyone can find at a glance probably with subsections.

There is a lot of great tips and tricks and a mine of info that are all lost in the archives due to more recent posts, at our model forum we send our finds (downloads) to any of the mods and they update the downloads list, this creates a valuable list of important stuff that is free from user input and always on top so that that each user can find what they need in seconds.

good point mikrome, there probably are a lot more people who might have troubles with this (these programs beat cutting it up in paint lol).
Thanks for the advice guys.

I didn't mean to make this thread a sticky, I actually meant an extra section under the digital tutorials maybe called airbrush digital downloads.

A section where people can post their links to important info such blow up diagrams of specific airbrushes, instruction manuals, free photo and vectoring software and basically anything that would help the average airbrusher to become better, including free stencil downloads and that sort of thing, but in a place that everyone can find at a glance probably with subsections.

There is a lot of great tips and tricks and a mine of info that are all lost in the archives due to more recent posts, at our model forum we send our finds (downloads) to any of the mods and they update the downloads list, this creates a valuable list of important stuff that is free from user input and always on top so that that each user can find what they need in seconds.

I had actually started putting a list together of tips and FAQs and stuff - but I became a little overwhelmed. I think I will start it up again and just concentrate on one section at a time. there is just SOO much stuff to go through.

I thought as a sticky more people could find it and it is a very helpful thread.
Plus I know this is not the first time it has been asked but I could not find the others..Okay i admit I got tired of looking through my 4500+ post...LMAO

I thought as a sticky more people could find it and it is a very helpful thread.
Plus I know this is not the first time it has been asked but I could not find the others..Okay i admit I got tired of looking through my 4500+ post...LMAO
Maybe if u painted more u wouldnt have 4500 posts...

thank you people it is always good to have many options!!!:triumphant:

Back