Cutting up an image for printing

Just to add if you open an image in microsoft paint programme you can make an image print out on multiple pages, so you could print the image 2x2 which will make it print on 4 a4 sheets

Thanks guys - been wanting to do this for ages! So far I've used Microsoft Word to do this and it ain't easy! Very hit and miss for the first few times!
Just to add if you open an image in microsoft paint programme you can make an image print out on multiple pages, so you could print the image 2x2 which will make it print on 4 a4 sheets
You serious?.! I never knew that, thanks [emoji106]

Thanks guys - been wanting to do this for ages! So far I've used Microsoft Word to do this and it ain't easy! Very hit and miss for the first few times!

You serious?.! I never knew that, thanks [emoji106]
no probs wayne glad it helped some one

Most of the post are when I am here at work..I have to have something to do while I am here....LMAO
Thats IT!!!!! I need to be here while at work so more time to screwup my AB-ing when im in my DUNGEON...lol

Do you have any image editing software? You'll just need to be able to crop. If not then you can do it on this website Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!

So crop the left side of the image and save it, then start with your large image again and crop the right side of the image and save it. Then print off each half on A4 and voila!

Hopefully i've understood you correctly and that helps.
just tried this,,,, didnt make my pic bigger...... seems it will resize smaller
Do you have any image editing software? You'll just need to be able to crop. If not then you can do it on this website Free Online Picture Resizer - Crop and Resize photos, images, or pictures online for FREE!

So crop the left side of the image and save it, then start with your large image again and crop the right side of the image and save it. Then print off each half on A4 and voila!

Hopefully i've understood you correctly and that helps.
think i get it... thanks

Thanks Lee had look at site ,, just what i need,, will use in future

Back