Dating a Paasche

Jurien72

Have Airbrush - Will Travel!
Yes thats right, I'm now dating a hot Paasche and we plan to get married soon...

No no no! :p I scored this little beauty on ebay yesterday, and got wondering if anyone knows how to tell the approximate age of it? I've tried searching Google but couldn't find anything.
s-l400.jpg

She is a classy dame indeed. Check out the Vintage Airbrush group on FB - they can probably point you in the right direction.

I've tried to date some of mine but no luck since I have been told they don't have the records.

Yes thats right, I'm now dating a hot Paasche and we plan to get married soon...

No no no! :p I scored this little beauty on ebay yesterday, and got wondering if anyone knows how to tell the approximate age of it? I've tried searching Google but couldn't find anything.View attachment 49854
Oh and take care telling your other brushes you are dating a Paasche, they may get jealous...

Nice score, if you find out what her genetics are then let us know. its always nice to see the old gals are still around

You've bought it from a seller, that I've bought mine;) The only difference mine was never used and bought a month or so ago.
It's from 40s.
How do you like the fact these airbrushes have NO needle packing?:D
How much have you paid for it? The seller's starting bid was 25$ at the beginning, but a few days ago it was only 1$ and you've decided "why not to bid":)

Try to buy just for fun newer V model and you'll be surprised how that one from 40s is well made;) Mine V from middle of 80s... I will not continue the description, you'll see "that" yourself:)

You've bought it from a seller, that I've bought mine;) The only difference mine was never used and bought a month or so ago.
It's from 40s.
How do you like the fact these airbrushes have NO needle packing?:D
How much have you paid for it? The seller's starting bid was 25$ at the beginning, but a few days ago it was only 1$ and you've decided "why not to bid":)

Try to buy just for fun newer V model and you'll be surprised how that one from 40s is well made;) Mine V from middle of 80s... I will not continue the description, you'll see "that" yourself:)
My seller was "mollysjollys" from Chicago. The opening bid was $19.99. With 3 hours to go, there were no bids on it. So I hit the bid button and 3 hours later I won it. I do kinda wonder why no one else bid on it! It could be a complete pile of junk.

I already own 2 other members of the V family, so this one will round out my collection. They are "newer" versions so yes, I'm very excited to see the differences!

I've got 3 DeVilbiss Super 63's which I think are from the 80's and they spray really nicely. So I hope this one works for you unless its just an AAD collection piece.

Lee

Dating a Paasche ? They do not make enough moonshine for me to even think of dating one let a lone married it LMAO.

No no no! :p I scored this little beauty on ebay yesterday, and got wondering if anyone knows how to tell the approximate age of it? I've tried searching Google but couldn't find anything.
View attachment 49854

Clearly a green Bakelite rear end and....... start up the Barry White serenade! Baby baby baby....

The one i posted the link to is from the 1950's I'd like to find out when my super 63's were made as they are great to paint with.

Lee

Back