Devilbiss aerograph

L

littlerick

I have a Devilbiss aerograph with two needles and nozzle sets... Its not working as it should and i'm no expert at fixing them.. So i havn't tried!

Anyway figured i may as well sell it.. anyone wanting to make an offer and take a chance on it PM me.

Not after a fortune, just a honest offer. I'll stick a picture up shortly. Its all in its original case.

I did contact Devilbiss by email... never got a reply!

Now that sounds like something I would be interested in, problem is if I do want it I can't do much about it till early next year because I have so much going on right now so if you if you are not in a hurry to get rid, maybe drop me a line over what you would like to have for it.

Fortunately the shop where I bought my Iwata is only twenty minutes away from me and they service Develbiss

I'm a 50 year old stoner mad... even if i hurry its really slooooow! If you have anything you wanna swop for it mate... I'm not after what its worth coz it may need fixing.

I'm a 50 year old stoner mad... even if i hurry its really slooooow! If you have anything you wanna swop for it mate... I'm not after what its worth coz it may need fixing.

LOL, I know that feeling being 56 myself, it takes me an hour to walk to my studio and it's the next room, lol

I don't have anything to swap since I haven't exactly built up an armoury, but I don't mind paying for something I would like to have, if you tell me exact model I'll do a little checking and sort out a reasonable offer (negotiable of course), I have been after one for a while but decided on the iwata first with the intention of getting one these later so it comes out nice for me.

Back