Difference between Wicked Whites??

LOL Squishy, why didn't you check the Createx site

W001 is 'white' (so being wicked it will be classed as a transparent)
W030 is 'opaque white'

if they were both labelled on the retail websites as opaque I'd say the web site you were looking at was wrong. probably written up by someone who doesn't know the paints.

pmsl, I spent ages reading ALL the sites lol. The trouble is all the sites (here, that I could find at least, and I found some ones I didn't even know about lol) show pics of the front of the bottle, (which are identical for the two whites), or a colour swatch ( - ditto), and just change the numbers in the description, which is copy and pasted and the same for all bottles - even many of the additives. So there is nothing to show what the differences are. The uk createx site just describes Wicked paints as a whole, and it's properties, and not individual colours. It redirects you to the main uk supplier for more info. That supplier (along with all the others except one, who is ripping people of for postage) is out of stock, so the info isn't there as it just says 'out of stock'. It was a fun afternoon - not lol lol lol. The w050 detail white, and the platinum white are obviously different, but the other two are shown and described exactly the same - although I did find one reference to the w030 as being a 'flat' white, which as the wo01 is not a gloss, seemed a bit odd. I had wondered if the finish appeared different. But that was the only difference in description I could find. Anyway - very unhelpful.

I think @Ricky Spanish has it right. The best way to find out, is to get them all. Of course I am way to tight with money for that - oh and also I'd have to sell my soul to get them. I think the detail white is readily available, but no regular white, and I just bought the wo30, and there were only a couple of bottles available. So own up UKers - who is hogging all the white :laugh:.

More likely I just don't know what I'm talking about o_O

:D If I was only allowed to talk when I knew what I was talking about, I wouldn't be allowed to speak lol lol

I once had a pocket dragon... if anyone messed with me, she would burn their toast!!! :p
Burnt toast is better than toasted chestnuts lol lol lol. My dragons are trained to attack clowns (except basepaint) as they are all evil. Roasting the 'pocket' area, is all part of the training - the undercover clowns wear their red noses on the end of something else when they don't have them on their noses I'm reliably informed. For some reason they don't see the funny side of flaming giggle berries, although they must keep their trick squirty flowers down there too, by the small damp patches that appear. :laugh:lol;) And chesticle roasting for female clowns or just clowns with moobs is definitely dragon entertainment.

Back