Does Evolution Air/Nozzle cap fit the Ultra

M

Melbee

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know if the Air/Nozzle cap from the Evolution would fit my Ultra? (Ultra has a fixed Nozzle cap). I'd like to be able to take the air cap off to expose the needle, then I might use it. :D
Cheers Mel

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know if the Air/Nozzle cap from the Evolution would fit my Ultra? (Ultra has a fixed Nozzle cap). I'd like to be able to take the air cap off to expose the needle, then I might use it. :D
Cheers Mel

I have the Evolution, I'm not sure which parts fit which, but I understand that some parts are interchangeable, since your in Holland, why not give Airbrush Almere a call, the guy there extremely helpful and he sells all H&S airbrushes and parts, so he should be able to tell you straight off what you can and can't do.

Also in the case for your airbrush it usually states on the tube the needles are in all of the airbrushes it fits, I would assume that this might also apply to nozzles, caps, etc..

yes you can put an infinity nozzle set on it if you order the .15 set for the infinity. I just checked harder steenbeck's US site and it has the nozzle set as fitting an ultra. But it does seem the only the .2 comes with the horse shoe style crown cap.

Last edited:
You are right Madbrush and John, I've just found a section that I've never seen before in the Airbrush Almere online shop under H & S Ultra 'Accessoires/Onderdelen' and there they list all the parts that fit the Ultra. It includes all the parts that fit the Evolution and the Infinity which will also fit the Ultra!!! Brilliant! It even includes the 0.15mm needle and nozzle it I wanted, not sure if I do but it's certainly nice to know I have the choice.

I'm just off to test my Ultra to see how it paints after fixing the valve problem, if it sprays well enough I might treat it to a new Air/Nozzle cap.
Thanks alot guys

Did my tests with the Ultra this afternoon and I was very surprised at the results. I have a 0.2mm set up and could get very fine lines even with the fixed air cap. I used Com-Art Neutral White and Illustration White straight from the bottle and it sprayed pritty well.

Now the trigger/valve problems have been fixed the only other problem is, apart from the fixed nozzle cap, the loose and leaking paint cup. However I can use a good epoxy glue like Bison Kombi Power to glue it in and stop it leaking. I will have to build up my courage to do that but when I do it will fix that problem as well. All I need then is to buy the Infinity Air/Nozzle cap (I like that one better) and I'll be sorted.
My Ultra will have gone from non-operational and annoying, to a really good and useful airbrush :) Nice one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back