does someone difference between olympos sp-c and Mp-200c

?

???

does someone know difference between olympos sp-c and Mp-200c?
I am confuse with this two airbrush
From the offical website said that mp-200b and sp-b
"SP-B is active as the main model for Fine Art.
MP-200B is when you are prompted to ultra-fine work, active in when ultra-fine line often." I think the Mp-200B is better than the Sp-b, but for c, the sp-c price is 10000 yen high than the mp-200c, so let me confuse which one is better, does someone know that?

The entire head assembly of the MP-200c can be removed like an Iwata micron. The Sp head is part of the airbrush body. You can only remove the nozzle, which makes it shorter. Both have pros & cons. It's personal preference. There are videos on YouTube & threads on this forum that go into more detail. The air passage on an SP is unique because it completely surrounds the nozzle vs having three separate holes.

The entire head assembly of the MP-200c can be removed like an Iwata micron. The Sp head is part of the airbrush body. You can only remove the nozzle, which makes it shorter. Both have pros & cons. It's personal preference. There are videos on YouTube & threads on this forum that go into more detail. The air passage on an SP is unique because it completely surrounds the nozzle vs having three separate holes.
Ok, thank you very much, perfect to slove my problem.

The MP is the micron version which is a different head on the brush. They are both the same needle and nozzle size. The head on the micron is the tip, the fluid head, the fluid head base and nozzle. The SP has only the cap, fluid head and nozzle.

The microns boast a more accurate spray pattern and can be broken down further for a more precise cleaning.

Inside the head of the micron the air comes through the body of the brush into the head and split into three smaller holes into the base to evenly distribute the air around the nozzle and needle tip which is supposed to give a more accurate spray pattern. The SP has air coming from the base of the body and then surrounds the nozzle mount and nozzle surrounding the inside the tip and out the head who's is a little less accurate coming out of the head over the tip of the needle.

Paint on

The MP is the micron version which is a different head on the brush. They are both the same needle and nozzle size. The head on the micron is the tip, the fluid head, the fluid head base and nozzle. The SP has only the cap, fluid head and nozzle.

The microns boast a more accurate spray pattern and can be broken down further for a more precise cleaning.

Inside the head of the micron the air comes through the body of the brush into the head and split into three smaller holes into the base to evenly distribute the air around the nozzle and needle tip which is supposed to give a more accurate spray pattern. The SP has air coming from the base of the body and then surrounds the nozzle mount and nozzle surrounding the inside the tip and out the head who's is a little less accurate coming out of the head over the tip of the needle.

Paint on
Yes, I decide to buy MP series. Thankyou very much!

Back