Dots lines dots and more dots

Sorry guys, had an attack of real life crap, will get back to practice here soon.

Id be lying if i said i practice near enough. When i started out i started painting brick walls to get my line control. I still do once in a while.

Know the feeling jezerus. I have not been able to practice in over a month:( Now it is hard to get started again. I keep saying I will tonight for two weeks now.

Man this forum is great, I feel so guilty for not holding to my self set torture schedule of practice/ paint! It's great to know you all have the same problems and aren't afraid to speak up, thank you very much for that!

And Greg, I know you have med probs that tire you out also, I know you'll be painting again soon and hope you are feeling good, if Ican help get you started in any way let me know, maybe we can get a mutual practice support group going!!

I will try and get one done!
Cool! I will too, our ac is out ATM the repair guy is coming today though, very hot in our house right now, when we get cooled down Ill do some dots and lines!!! Thanks Greg!!

Worse case scenario you can always put your dots and dashes to good use

. . . - - - . . .

Well I got 4 -5 sheets done last night. Having to post
via phone as laptop id going nuts
Good for you!!! I worked 8 hours and then 2 hours on my boat project, but I will try to get in there tonight sometime and do some, at least my ac is working now, it was so hot in my house last night Popsicles would not freeze in my fridge! But Greg, You have inspired me to paint! Thank you!!

Your straight lines look as good as mine !! you're concentrating to hard on keeping them straight and going to slow!! do a couple of dry runs (move the airbrush but just air ) then when your arm is in the rhythm hit the paint button...

THanks:) They were a bit better when I went faster. At least my daggers are improving! I got the space template from H&S and am going to retry my space scene soon.

Looking good Greg, we made a deal so I'm not working on the boat this afternoon, I'll practice AB! It's hard to paint in 100degree weather paint does not want to flow out, wait till sat morn to finish stripes.
As far as airbrushing, I've noticed lately I've been holding my brush in a death grip, having to force myself to relax my hand or it starts to cramp up, much easier to paint with a relaxed grip.

AC still out? Ours went out a couple of weeks ago and had to pay double for Sat service:( My problem is trying to use my left hand to steady the AB. Doesn't work well. Had the same issue shooting CAS and had to shoot duelist (one handed). Look forward to seeing your sheets when it is cool!

Well, I'm more out of practice than I thought, oh well, exhausted also, here's my sheets, just could not get my reduction right tonight and the moss green I was using sucked big time, either spider out or tip dry soI went back to black, Greg buddy, we will get it, just keep on pushin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg