Dru Blair Textures and FX course

The bark looks amazing (as they all do)
One more day then you can put it all to use... all in one project maybe ??

I sooo want to know how it's all done but I won't put you in that position or disrespect Dru by asking :)

Great textures Macd. Hopefully you will be able to use them in your next and future paintings. You do learn so much from a class, Ireally enjoyed it when i went on mine.

Lee

I want this course!:)
All's shown here is something reaaaaaly worth. It seems, if I'd have a choice between portrait and this course, I'd choose textures. They're just gold for custom painting.
Paul, I'm real glad for you!:thumbsup: To get such golden information for one of the favorite things in life, it's cool! Keep going this way!:thumbsup:

You got to hand it to Dru, the master teacher and true gent for passing on knowledge and advancing the industry, his list of students is incredible!! I have got so much out of this course - more than i had dreamed!! The group is excellent with everyone keen to learn and get throught the projects :) I feel totally brain dead though!!

It certainly sounds like a good team that Dru has. It's one thing to have the knowledge, but an entirely different thing to be able to impart that knowledge effectively to others.
I have seen enough of your work to know that Dru is an exceptional teacher :thumbsup:

I just sound like a fanboy!! But when something/someone works flawlessly I can get behind it/them and fully support them/it :)

Some smoke! This was the last project and I was very tired! Even emptied the cup on the paper!! Draw a little smiley face to take the Mick!! Got the technique down and it was probably the hardest of them all!

Looks like a fantastic course, this will obviously lift you to another level, great results but I must say the one which has really caught my eye is the flaming letter, I am really envious of that particular one as I have yet to work out how to attempt flames of any sort.

:)

Back