Ebay airbrush compressors

And to think I once saved a politician from drowning..........I took my foot off his head:)
lollollollollollollol
There are a whole lot of politicians here in the US that I wouldn't care at all if someone tied a concrete block to their feet and threw them in also.

thanks for the help and suggestions i didn't know that i needed a pretty high compressor for t-shirts this site has saved me buying somthing to cheap and disappointing :), so with that air compressor i just add an airbrush onto it and away i go ? :)

thanks for the help and suggestions i didn't know that i needed a pretty high compressor for t-shirts this site has saved me buying somthing to cheap and disappointing :), so with that air compressor i just add an airbrush onto it and away i go ? :)
Well, paint, hose and adapter, but essentially yes!
The cheapy airbrush I posted is worth getting even if you're going to get a better brush. It gives you a hose , a quick connect, and an additional water trap.
The Orazio compressor will need a regulator and moisture trap as well. It allows you to set the pressure coming out of the compressor.
Something like this, but with the fittings for an airbrush hose. 1/4" BSP Air Filter Regulator Compressor Moisture Trap Oil Water Lubricator https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N90SKMZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_lF-kAbS53PWDN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly like that, then you only need 1/4 to 1/8th adapter from a hardware store. Then an airbrush hose.

Last edited:
Well, paint, hose and adapter, but essentially yes!
The cheapy airbrush I posted is worth getting even if you're going to get a better brush. It gives you a hose , a quick connect, and an additional water trap.

With those sets you actually get the airbrush for free and just pay a nice price for the other bits:thumbsup:

Back