Ebay airbrush

A

Arent Jack

C36D9EDE-E2AA-4157-8F28-F3A105170FC5.png 1D1E7E3C-34E3-44A8-9F58-574EABDB75BC.png Hi,

Today I bought a cheap old airbrush on Ebay which intrigued me, a Royal Sovereign RS 701. It’s supposed to be similar to the Iwata HP-A and the Olympos HP 100 A and to be able to use these airbrushes replacement parts and to have the same build quality as the Iwata and the Olympos. Just in case I ordered an Iwata needle and nozzle for it. Hope I did a good buy. Does anyone know anything about this brand or it’s history? I can’t really find much with google.C36D9EDE-E2AA-4157-8F28-F3A105170FC5.png

I just found out it’s a Richpen airbrush from the Apollo range, but still can’t find much about it...

It can be manufactured at Fuzo Seiki factory, but not branded as Rich Pen or Olympos. I've seen some other brand names for this kind of ABs, I mean not for knock offs, but Made in Japan brushes.
If so, order part for older models of Iwata High Performance (not Plus), they should fit.

It can be manufactured at Fuzo Seiki factory, but not branded as Rich Pen or Olympos. I've seen some other brand names for this kind of ABs, I mean not for knock offs, but Made in Japan brushes.
If so, order part for older models of Iwata High Performance (not Plus), they should fit.
So cool! Do you have any idea roughly how old it might be? I ordered parts for HP-A, old model

Calling @DaveG .. this has your name all over it. lol
I saw this, but have no more to add than Vladimir did. Fuso Seiki is also my guess, as it does look to be the same (not a copy) as the Iwata and Olympos versions. Some of the smaller details, like the chucking guide, and nut have me thinking 70's vintage, but really hard to tell for sure from just a photo. Is there a screw in the bottom of the brush behind the air valve? If not, then it is probably of a more recent vintage.

Back