Erasing Basics Video

RebelAir

Air-Valve Autobot!
Whilst working away on my DayZ case figured it would be fun to do something I have done very little of in airbrushing, though plenty of it in other artistic en devours...Erasing..Ultimately there is much more too it and hope to do a full demo of it soon after the Chrissie break but as I was spending a nice day outside in the sun, getting drunk, and as it was too hot too paint and I thought a quick little video may help out a few interested in the technique....Hope you all have a safe and great Chrissy and New Years

[video=youtube;aSCYoz5YDLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSCYoz5YDLM[/video]​

Thank you for the seasons wishes!
Me and mine wish you all the same!
Hope your Santa's as nice as mine!

Nice vid, it will sure help folks who are a bit scared or have never erased, thanks for sharing and Have a great Christmas

Lee

Thanks for sharing yet another great and helpful video.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Soz TradeShowJoe, I have been playing around with my video's as many are now getting a little more attention and being included in packs that have similar material in it and extra's to go along with em..I may have unlisted it and then relisted it whilst playing around so it probably dissapeared from here in that process and may do again in the future, but atm its currently listed so here's the link..

Cheers Rebel! Watching mow, appreciate the attention and repost.

Back