exercise dot lines blends

C

ck*

IMG2188.jpgIMG2190.jpgIMG2191.jpg how do you guys do the exercise's every day ? wanna work on the skin texture that one seems damn hard

Attachments

• IMG2195.jpg
    IMG2195.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 52
you dont have to do them exactly u can incorporate them into drawings or designs, the whole purpose is to build accuracy and muscle memory, like abc not realloy useful until u incorporate them into a word, sentence,parasgraph so forth

awesome work. control is everything. even when you stencil. takes me about an hour to get warmed up. but they call me shakey. lol.

Im not working by far as much on the excercise´s as i should be i have to admit lol. Mostly i just wanna paint something and in the end its also a excercise even if your
painting maybe not exaclty turned out how you wanted it, but you also learn from mistakes that you do ;)

you dont have to do them exactly u can incorporate them into drawings or designs, the whole purpose is to build accuracy and muscle memory, like abc not realloy useful until u incorporate them into a word, sentence,parasgraph so forth
aw ok, for me thats what helps me get ready to paint , but when i start i seem to forget the exercise's

I did the exercises once a good few months after I started messing about with the airbrush. I did better at some than at others. I would rather practice whilst I am airbrushing a picture and i can tell you, for me this seems to work just fine. I will probably try them again in a few weeks and I imagine I will see if im improving or not. But really, like what was mention above, I have been doing these exercises the whole time when I paint. Blends, dots, moving dots, the lot.

Last edited:
Back