Feedback of Maple Airbrush Supplies experience.

B

Blackthorne

Hi guys!

First of all, this is not a publicity, I don't work for them, but I think it's important too share the good experiences and not only the bads one! I want too share you the very high level of customer service of this website! (www.mapleairbrushsupplies.com)

I've looking to convert my AB to 0,2mm and all reference, Iwata website included, was contradictory! So Donna from maple call Iwata before I order all the parts for nothing because you CAN'T convert an hp-bc+ in 0,2mm.

There the "important" part of the email!

--------------------------
Hi Max

Here is the response from IWATA *"*The HP-BC+ is not able to be modified to the .2mm needle and nozzle combination.** Unfortunately the internal chambers are not scalable.** Also the difference between the .2 and .3 at that level is almost imperceptible."

*I am going to fix that on my web site now and they are to update that as well. If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to ask!

------------------------------

So, thumbs up and thank you Donna!

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

Last edited by a moderator:
ah HA I didn't even know that was you! lol thanks for the kind words! could you please do me a favor and edit your post not to include my address please and thank you!

Donna

Yeah its me ! :p I have remove the adress, sorry i think this is your shop adress :p

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back