fez air!

Everything out of 1/4 fittings to match the outlets in my tank so no need for reducers so it should be a simple build. .. only thing I'm concerned with is wiring but guys at work should be able to help with that.... Oh and cutting top of compressor soi can put oil in it

You do not need to cut the compressor. You can run the compressor, and using a pump oil can, you can squirt some oil slowly into the intake of the compressor. It won't take much every now and then. I have yet to put oil in mine in 3 months use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok page so then you have an in. .. an out and the remaining pipe is where the oil goes yer???... that will certainly save me some trouble.... how do you know what the level of oil is though.... you can over fill them right??? And being as forgetful as I am ill let it boil dry

Yer only cost £20 as well rick. ..(+15 for next day delivery) but it's brand new... also is the 12/25 model so it will fit 2 comps on within the frame

Sweet!! That's 10 quid saved!!! Yer I thought the switch was a little expensive but it didn't look as cheap as some....

A small bit, an ounce/ few ml should do once a month. I would ideally cut the top off, and add a sight glass, but that seems like too much work, I
am waiting for a rainy day to add oil. Or hopefully before it makes a loud screech and dies. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to work out how you are going to get from approx the same size pipe as copper brake pipe to your hoses. The outlet from a fridge compressor is quite small. I used hydraulic/pneumatic nylon pipe (8mm I think) and jubilee clipped it on to the outlet (this wasn't ideal but it worked).
I didn't notice a pressure relief safety valve in your shopping list ... THIS MUST BE THE FIRST THING ON YOUR LIST!!!!.
I jest not but these little compressors are actually capable of some extreme pressures!
I have blown a pipe to bits on one of my early models where I had to use an unloader for pressure regulation (bleed off valve until pressure was as required for spraying) problem was the unloader got blocked with congealed oil from the compressor and the pressure built up until ... BANG!
As I was stood no further than 3 foot away from it when it blew... new under crackers were required!, the particular bit of the artwork I was working on was FUBAR and the local armed response unit were dispatched!
Safety first mate!

Like this Bro??? I'm on it... must of forgot to include it though. ... the place I listed for air hose. ...designation on Peterborough seems excellent.... I'm just gonna dry fit all my components then take the lot to them and they can make up the hoses.... all machine crimped on ends.... proper job!!! Gonna try and keep it colour coordinated as much as possible so it looks the tits

Think I used copper compression fittings to convert from the copper discharge tube of the compressor to a 1/4" male thread , then attached a hose from there to the tank inlet.

I tell you what guys.... Between Talla. ...wmle page and sitni I've got this thing cracked. ....I mean yesterdayi was totally thinking crap someone's gonna have to do all this stuff for me.... but now I've got a pretty good idea..... so what I'm saying is.... in the spirit of the forum. ... Thanks for spreading the love!

I tell you what guys.... Between Talla. ...wmle page and sitni I've got this thing cracked. ....I mean yesterdayi was totally thinking crap someone's gonna have to do all this stuff for me.... but now I've got a pretty good idea..... so what I'm saying is.... in the spirit of the forum. ... Thanks for spreading the love!

Us ABing brothers (or in Cordyk's case ... sister!) will come to the rescue when we can!

Spread the love!

Us ABing brothers (or in Cordyk's case ... sister!) will come to the rescue when we can!

Spread the love!
cordky in a delicate state of mind now... he needs our support and our vagisil... sorry,,,, man support

strange isn't it. .... when a woman has fake breasts we feel compelled to touch them. .... not so much with a false female reproductive organ though

Do we really know its fake? Maybe he's got both. Then he can have fun all by his/her self.

strange isn't it. .... when a woman has fake breasts we feel compelled to touch them. .... not so much with a false female reproductive organ though

I would mate...

Good luck with this project, sounds well exciting. Not sure I could run something like that on a few drops of oil and be happy but then again I'm super anal (YES HE DID!) about my mechanical sympathy. Surely prevention is better than cure?

Either way, good luck bud.

Now where's that mammal toe for me to go and try my luck with, if s/he lets me I may even feed the pony

Back