Finally ordering the CM-C+!!

Yeah but I always knew you were a light weight....LMAO Cause you carry light weight beer all day,
I have tried it without the handle but my big mitts need the handle .

I have girlie hands and still like the handles on. Especially with my micron, but then I don't have the cut out handle on my micron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have girlie hands and still like the handles on. Especially with my micron, but then I don't have the cut out handle on my micron.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I forgot only the CMC+ has the cut outs...Lucky maybe I can order just the handle to the CMC...

Well I decided to order some createx illustration colors and give them a try too. Micron should be in my hands sometime next week !!

Well I decided to order some createx illustration colors and give them a try too. Micron should be in my hands sometime next week !!

We'll get you to spend all of your money yet. Wait til we get you to change out all of your Createx for ETAC. LOL

Well now that I'm hopefully getting back into airbrushing again I've been hearing so much about these other paints to try. Especially now with the micron, I'm not sure how well the wickeds will spray. I have detail white and black and seems like I can reduce it like 500% no problems.

I seriously have to agree 100% with jeff (jagarden) on this one don't you dare put any creatrx stuff in that micron although I haven't tried the illustration stuff yet. theres a reason why the great artists like Marissa use etac efx you dont get the wee splats (my own terminology for a clog caused by a speck of globy paint that ruins an awesome portrait) and the paint flows like a dream cleans out super easy also try com art i am especially fond of the reds infarct if i do the smaller size Marylin i plan to use com art
the white efx is my favorite white paint to use and sprays super fine contrasty white lines straight out of the bottle with only slight hesitation a drop or two of water and it works like a dream . in the .23 set up it should work flawlesy.

i will try createx ilustration when they send me a free sample kit to make up for the ruined katy perry / kristen kreuk/ hot bae in black paintings that got ruined lol

as for the micron i still get micron envey when someone says they ordered one and i already have the cmsb in my opinion the better of the two due to smaller size set up and quick solor changes

Thx ferret, once I revive the ol bank account I plan on experimenting with the etacs. I have an HP-B+ with the small cup but prefer the bigger cups. My buddy who's a machine fabricator made me a nifty cap for it so I don't spill anymore lol! Yeah Jeff I a few Wickeds lol! Actually got most of these when I did the getaway back in 2011.

Attachments

• wickeds.jpg
    wickeds.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 20
Thx ferret, once I revive the ol bank account I plan on experimenting with the etacs. I have an HP-B+ with the small cup but prefer the bigger cups. My buddy who's a machine fabricator made me a nifty cap for it so I don't spill anymore lol! Yeah Jeff I a few Wickeds lol! Actually got most of these when I did the getaway back in 2011.

I know what you mean. When I did the Getaway last year, I ended up with 3 full Createx Illustration Colors - Color Wheel sets. a few 16oz Illusration Black, a few 8oz Illustration White. Lucky for me, I was the only person in my class who drove to the Getaway, so I just loaded up my hatchback. :)

Haha nice Jeff! I had to fly but my suitcase was overflowing lol! Herb that would take 2 pics lol!

Haha nice Jeff! I had to fly but my suitcase was overflowing lol! Herb that would take 2 pics lol!

I am currently admitting I have a problem and should immediately check myself into rehab...

ETAC EFX
Paint Addiction Problem IMG_3486.jpg

Createx Illustration
Paint Addiction Problem IMG_3487.jpgPaint Addiction Problem IMG_3488.jpg
Misc Badger and Spectra Tex
Paint Addiction Problem IMG_3489.jpgPaint Addiction Problem IMG_3490.jpg

Yes, those are 16 oz bottles of Createx and Spectra Tex
Paint Addiction Problem IMG_3491.jpg

Com-Art and Liquitex Acrylics
Paint Addiction Problem IMG_3492.jpg

I Need Help!!!! HAHA

I want to try hok but itl have to wait till florida maybe il do some clear coating in the basement with 2 part beforei leave at months end lol

I am currently admitting I have a problem and should immediately check myself into rehab...

ETAC EFX
View attachment 24464

Createx Illustration
View attachment 24465View attachment 24466
Misc Badger and Spectra Tex
View attachment 24467View attachment 24468

Yes, those are 16 oz bottles of Createx and Spectra Tex
View attachment 24469

Com-Art and Liquitex Acrylics
View attachment 24470

I Need Help!!!! HAHA

Well now we have an addict on here I guess we will have to go and take all his paint and give him an paint hog intervention :D

Just joking I would never come between a man and his paint...that can get you hurt:D

I am almost as back except you will not find any E-tac cause E-tac and I are not on speaking terms. LOL

But is there such a thing as too much paint?
it is kind of like asking how many airbrushes are to many.

I want to try hok but itl have to wait till florida maybe il do some clear coating in the basement with 2 part beforei leave at months end lol

When you get set up in Florida and try HOK you will wonder why if has been all you life and why haven't you use it the entire time..

But before Madbrush comes on here I keep forgetting HOK is crap...LMAO

I have no issues with HOK.

Why couldn't we've taken up knitting instead, yarn is so much cheaper than paints lmao!! Can't believe you've never tried hok yet ferret. Its so much easier to work with for me anyways, only cuz I started out on it. It dries almost as soon as you spray it which I love.

Why couldn't we've taken up knitting instead, yarn is so much cheaper than paints lmao!! Can't believe you've never tried hok yet ferret. Its so much easier to work with for me anyways, only cuz I started out on it. It dries almost as soon as you spray it which I love.

My wife knits and yarn cost more than paint... even with 40% off...LMAO

I know what you mean. When I did the Getaway last year, I ended up with 3 full Createx Illustration Colors - Color Wheel sets. a few 16oz Illusration Black, a few 8oz Illustration White. Lucky for me, I was the only person in my class who drove to the Getaway, so I just loaded up my hatchback. :)

Im hoping to have that issue next month too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have some HOK but refuse to use it until I can either get back out in the garage to paint or get better ventilation for my basement. I want to try it , just don't want the kids to be any more screwed up than they already are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wait a minuet herb i was under thee impression hok is crap so now you say its awesome whats the actual deal i know im ging to do a space piece on airbrush board with hok and clear it with gloss so it looks like a glossy photo and not to mention the flesh tone set but is irt good or crap i mean mad doesnt like harder and stienbeck and im no big fan iether i say microns or nothing lol although renegades are prety awsome

Back