fingering?

Honestly if anyone is ever feeling down just log on here and go direct to Madbrushes page and follow his post's it will soon change your mood!

You don't need to hijack it micron Madbrush shot it down pretty darn quick!

ME!!!!? that darn fezly stripes started it and then Ygny1 decided to follow up with a rather suggestive question, and I just fell into the trap.

I know I agreed to be the forum punch bag but I aint doin time for nobody.

When I'm fingering fur I sometimes don't see my finger either, and that can sometimes be days.

To be totally honest I have a response wrote out , But than had second thought because it was a bit over the top..
So decided to let Madbrush (my buddy) take this one...A mind in the gutter is a terrible thing to waste....

To be totally honest I have a response wrote out , But than had second thought because it was a bit over the top..
So decided to let Madbrush (my buddy) take this one...A mind in the gutter is a terrible thing to waste....

I might be in the gutter mate, but fortunately my big head keeps my mind cosy and dry there, thank you very much, lol

ME!!!!? that darn fezly stripes started it and then Ygny1 decided to follow up with a rather suggestive question, and I just fell into the trap.

I know I agreed to be the forum punch bag but I aint doin time for nobody.

I know who started it ,,, Your safe .

I've just realised. If my wife ever decides to see what this airbrushings all about and logs in on this site I'm in for it! And madbrush, that means in for a slap not what your about to post!

I've just realised. If my wife ever decides to see what this airbrushings all about and logs in on this site I'm in for it! And madbrush, that means in for a slap not what your about to post!

If your wife ever decides to see what it's all about just tell the computer is broke a draw her a picture, and wasn't about to post anything, I was in fact looking through the thread to see if there was valid question somewhere, I did find but I'm too stupid to answer it.

Don't dare waste it!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OH? my mistake old man...make that four coffins.

I have my coffin made , It has HD plasma with surround sound , Silent air compressor (don;t want to wake any bad spirits) and a place to mount my canvas , Paint holder and airbrush rack ,,, I am taking it all with me...

I think madbrush is feeling picked on lol. A few posts back he was blaming others lol.

I have my coffin made , It has HD plasma with surround sound , Silent air compressor (don;t want to wake any bad spirits) and a place to mount my canvas , Paint holder and airbrush rack ,,, I am taking it all with me...

Do coast airbrush deliver there as well? Lol

Don't dare waste it!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I never waste anything. But sometime better safe than sorry . But I will say this some things in life you have to start slowly and work your way to a pleasing speed...Now you can let you mind do the rest...:D

Back