fingering?

He is just being himself :D and Fezzie wink did make the first comment..

With all due respect to Fezzie, what can one expect when they entitle a thread "Fingering"?

Not pointing fingers or fingering points even, just an innocent enquiry.

Its not over til all the time zones catch up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was actually afraid of that, I'm not sure how much more I can take, but all the beating mixed with the special thinners has left with somewhat hard skin, so I suppose I can accept it.

Feel free to join in Talla, beat up on Madbrush day is not over for another 45 minutes, lol
what made you think it was just monday......my number 2 condition of contract in this position was rag on madbrush "constantly, all the time,...like ....always" (for those of you you didn't read the front page my number 1 condition of employment in this position was "hang about a bit looking sexy , spice up the place with your ravishing good looks and ruggedness you chiselled hunk of awesome,.....I thought I could count on cordyk and josh for this, but it hadn't really worked out, but you have got the good stuff, the stuff that makes womens ovaries explode when they look at you.......you're the man ......yours sincerely......hugs and manliness ......mitch bruceman airbrush tutor" (mitch didn't write his surname in the message so I had to make that bit up so just went with a stereotypical funny name, but the rest...I swear word for word)

what made you think it was just monday......my number 2 condition of contract in this position was rag on madbrush "constantly, all the time,...like ....always" (for those of you you didn't read the front page my number 1 condition of employment in this position was "hang about a bit looking sexy , spice up the place with your ravishing good looks and ruggedness you chiselled hunk of awesome,.....I thought I could count on cordyk and josh for this, but it hadn't really worked out, but you have got the good stuff, the stuff that makes womens ovaries explode when they look at you.......you're the man ......yours sincerely......hugs and manliness ......mitch bruceman airbrush tutor" (mitch didn't write his surname in the message so I had to make that bit up so just went with a stereotypical funny name, but the rest...I swear word for word)

OK as long as I'm allowed some time off to grab a coffee now and again and possibly some strategic fingering when necessary.

Y'all are too much !!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I would be laughing hysterically at this, but unforunately I'm too pure and don't really understand what you're talking about.

Yes Squishy spoken like a true innocent person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've seen cory saint Clair do it on his portraits DVD.he calls it bouncing. madbrush is right, it creates broken lines and dagrs which help give you textures that yeah you build up slowly. If you get a chance to watch that one, its a gooden. :)

teeheee........heeheeeeheeee.....haahaaaahaaaaaaa!!!!.....snort, chortle, snort, snort...............GUFAW!!!!!! giggle.....snort, giggle, giggle....... sigh.......

Oh, sorry, where was I...... (teehee),

In all seriousness to the OP's question, if you've ever watched any of Jaime Rodriques videos, you see him explain how rocking the trigger back and forth during a dagger stroke (dang, ya'lls mind just went there didn't it?) SHEESH!!! He explains about trigger control, using the variation to make your lines thicker or thinner...

Back