First goalie mask

If I use tape and a knife I can see the lines any suggestions?

• Better tape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different knife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't press so hard on the blade let it do the cutting by not using the very tip as that will cause you to cut into the goalie mask,Light pressure and when the blade gets dull get a new one. use a #11 exacto blade

Don't press so hard on the blade let it do the cutting by not using the very tip as that will cause you to cut into the goalie mask,Light pressure and when the blade gets dull get a new one. use a #11 exacto blade
Thanks that what I'm using but it isn't brand new. Probably why it's not cutting the tape well

Yea that will do it! aways use a sharp blade for cutting out tape,Even I do it from time to time :D,you may also try a single edge razor blade as its a little sharper so you use less pressure

I have to get my goalie mask and paint it. I don't know why I never thought of that...thanks for reminding me.

I have to get my goalie mask and paint it. I don't know why I never thought of that...thanks for reminding me.
I have an old one I'm practicing on I just keep painting it black till I have exactly what my goalie wants

Back