First impression procon boy ps-270 Mr. Hobby GSI Creos

Thanks, i dont feel like im at the wrong place but only i ask is that everyone understands why it shouldnt be easy i guess

I understand perfectly Mike, but when you post pictures, we wouldn't ask you to post pictures of your family or anything that is private and dear to you, it's just cool to see other artist's set-ups, brushes and such, we all share the same passion here, and sharing is our mission.

Or do you think this is only true of having just the GSI nozzle cap mixed in with Iwata?
See idk, i should get a fresh .18mm head for my iwata before i answer that, but i will say my iwata was giving me issues it wouldnt spray at low p.s.i, i put that cap on, and not only was it a softer spray, but it sprayed with vwry VERY minimal air, quite amazing actually, i do have a l3 head as well, but something isnt right 1510185095640395989844.jpg

I understand perfectly Mike, but when you post pictures, we wouldn't ask you to post pictures of your family or anything that is private and dear to you, it's just cool to see other artist's set-ups, brushes and such, we all share the same passion here, and sharing is our mission.
I know i know, i been trying to post pics though, and just got so frustrated today, because i try not to lie, and i just put in the extra 5 minutes and figured it out

I know i know, i been trying to post pics though, and just got so frustrated today, because i try not to lie, and i just put in the extra 5 minutes and figured it out

No worries, how did you solve the posting pictures problem, we're yiur pictures to big, I know they have to be under 1MB.

Still feel like I'm pretty safe in my goal of being able to say you could start with a 270 or ps289 an be equivalent to HP series and then later upgrade it to a "micron"
Not there yet....but getting there.

No worries, how did you solve the posting pictures problem, we're yiur pictures to big, I know they have to be under 1MB.
Yes that was exactly it, i was so quick to blame technology at first when it wasnt qorking then i put the leg work in to figure it out

See idk, i should get a fresh .18mm head for my iwata before i answer that, but i will say my iwata was giving me issues it wouldnt spray at low p.s.i, i put that cap on, and not only was it a softer spray, but it sprayed with vwry VERY minimal air, quite amazing actually, i do have a l3 head as well, but something isnt right View attachment 50865
I don't know if its different between Iwata and GSI but I have noticed a tiny tiny gap between the air cap and nozzle on GSI, which in theory should contribute to its ability to atomize at lower feed pressure.

Still feel like I'm pretty safe in my goal of being able to say you could start with a 270 or ps289 an be equivalent to HP series and then later upgrade it to a "micron"
Not there yet....but getting there.
Ooo im sure, if i came across disputing that then i apologize that wasnt my intention, i feel things are just getting different, you have mr. Hobby, airtex, mengs new airbrush coming out the mts something something, and i read somewhere the "wave" airbrushes were mr hobbys, super airbrush advance

I did change paint lines as well, , i was using etac efx, but im a big fan of high performance reducer, just sayin, and ut didnt mix wrll with etac so i switched to a paint that mixed well with that reducer, i feel when you use water it just gave me issues thats alk

So far mr hobby has certainly made a fan of me! Still wouldn't exactly call them knockoffs. For all I can see theyr'e about as much a knockoff as Iwata is of olympos.
Or something like that IDK just an example.

See idk, i should get a fresh .18mm head for my iwata before i answer that, but i will say my iwata was giving me issues it wouldnt spray at low p.s.i, i put that cap on, and not only was it a softer spray, but it sprayed with vwry VERY minimal air, quite amazing actually, i do have a l3 head as well, but something isnt right View attachment 50865
You weren't trying to use the L3 head with an Iwata Or GSI nozzle were you?
Looks like olympos Nozzles are a good bit longer
Just scrolling through the brain, you probably know better than I do

Original CM-SB or the V2? I think you have an older head assembly there. The air caps are identical on the GSI PS770 head and all of the Iwata heads I have here.

Back