Fischer by letraset

Same guy that help make the orginal devilsbiss super 90, i believe except this fisher had accessorys that include a .1mm needle nozzle set!

Ive never heard of a Fischer before... looks like an awesome brush! I'm diggin that big bottle on the right.

I bought some ink and my .15 Infinity seemed to choke on it... I would like to try some dye-based inks and see if that makes any difference.

Inks... ooh.. ahh... *starts drooling* ok somebody I need an intervention here!!!

Yea it would be trouble using such a small needle, but i own alot of great airbrushes, microns, mr hobby etc etc, this fiacher atomizes with the best and lines like hairlines

I bought some ink and my .15 Infinity seemed to choke on it... I would like to try some dye-based inks and see if that makes any difference.

Inks... ooh.. ahh... *starts drooling* ok somebody I need an intervention here!!!
Just say NO!!

I would be tempted to try the ink from a printer cartridge refill kit. It's made to come out of holes about 1/5th that size and smaller. Plus it wasn't really available or highly developed when these .1 nozzles were around. hmmmm.....

I would be tempted to try the ink from a printer cartridge refill kit. It's made to come out of holes about 1/5th that size and smaller. Plus it wasn't really available or highly developed when these .1 nozzles were around. hmmmm.....
As much as that would probably work, I would think the cost would be prohibitive. That stuff is hella expensive for very small amounts. Naturally they don't list a capacity on the package. Its probably cheaper to spend $20 on a bottle of ink that is 50-100 ml or whatever. Plus it comes in all sorts of cool colors instead of just black, red, yellow and blue. I guess you could mix them. I know for my printer a set of cartidges costs over 50 or 60 bucks!

As much as that would probably work, I would think the cost would be prohibitive. That stuff is hella expensive for very small amounts. Naturally they don't list a capacity on the package. Its probably cheaper to spend $20 on a bottle of ink that is 50-100 ml or whatever. Plus it comes in all sorts of cool colors instead of just black, red, yellow and blue. I guess you could mix them. I know for my printer a set of cartidges costs over 50 or 60 bucks!

$18 for a set of four. 100ml each and i didn't shop any.

https://123refills.com/cic/product....4gPJ83EYT-ZJcBjMpZ92WV9PFXCbxuGkaAomHEALw_wcB

Only downside I can see is that you may need a CMYK color wheel or reference.
That could be an upside though too since you could pretty much just look up the cmyk values for any color you pick off you computer screen and have a good idea of how to mix them to make a broader range of colors than your monitor is even capable of.

Only downside I can see is that you may need a CMYK color wheel or reference.
That could be an upside though too since you could pretty much just look up the cmyk values for any color you pick off you computer screen and have a good idea of how to mix them to make a broader range of colors than your monitor is even capable of.

A major problem with these inks is that they are highly concentrated and dye based, if you get them on anything other than what you intended to put them on you will struggle severely to get them out, if they were compatible with ease for airbrushing purposes I'm pretty sure they would be being widely used by now.

These inks by Talens are available in 48 colours including the CYMK system and standard primary and secondary colours, they are a more diluted and user friendly version of the inks used in printers, they can be used easily in the airbrush mentioned on this thread as well being compatible with all refillable fine line pens/markers such as those by Moltov and Schminke, I used to use these in an 0.1 A type knock off I had for doing small items like irises in eyes and even for the red bloodshot lines on the whites if eyes, again these are dye based so doing what used them for required extremely low pressure, most inks will absorb further into all substrates than paints do making them difficult to ersase or scratch.

Can't be certain but I'd guess you could dilute with water if you wanted to since they typically bleed when wetted on regular paper. Clearing over them might require fixant, or you could work on photo paper.
Idk its just an idea. I've had plenty that seemed good and weren't.

Ive used ecoline, and talens amsterdam ink, and i have to say talens ink, is very good in my opinon, not as food as magic color, but i perfer to use waterbase marker ink, i just buy the refills, i just switch to mtn94, spanish montana, and i have to say im really impressed they flow through every airbrush i have my .18mm microns, and even my older airbrushes

Back