For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Found some useful Devilbis parts...

Discussion in 'Airbrushes' started by Chris the Cabbie, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Chris the Cabbie

Chris the Cabbie Double Actioner

While doing my daily searches on eBay, I found a seller offering of a Devilbis Super 63 with the factory Technicians servicing tool kit. I contacted the seller and politely asked if he would sell the tool kit with spares seperately (he mentioned in the listing that he would consider it). The seller agreed and we came up with an agreeable sum and I pulled the trigger. Have a look see at what I scored. And yes, I have 2 Devilbis Super 63s and one has a bad diaphram that needs replacing and 2 are taped to the airvalve diagram page too! Hopefully some of these maintenance sheets will help some of you that own Devilbis airbrushes as I can attest to the fact that there is NOTHING to be found via a net search for schematics at all!
    Regards,
    Chris the cabbie

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

looks like your set for life with that bunch! great score
  3. DaveG

DaveG Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

Cool stuff - just too bad his Super63 was not in better shape, or I would have been interested.

Chris, looking over the documentation - on the brush you have that is not working, is that the one with the cam set screws in the locked position, or is the cam free to move? There is a notation there to loosen the lock screw and make sure the cam is adjusted properly prior to using the brush. Not sure this has anything to do with anything, just though to mention it.
  4. Chris the Cabbie

That's the one where the set screws are free to move. Sorry Dave, no cigar for you! Lol I will be working on this one this week to see if I can get it running properly. If not, it will become a dedicated spares brush, if I can repair it, then it gets sold off to defray the cost of the purchase. Remember what I paid for it???
    Regards,
    Chris the cabbie
    DaveG likes this.
  5. Chris the Cabbie

Bump to add info on the Devilbis Super 63 for all to download
    Cabbie
    doc1 likes this.