Fracmo

SilverScreen

Gravity Guru
10349-1448535954-70a301a98f73abe92a7a23cbb9b879fd.jpg

I havn't seen this compressor before. It belong a set with two Vintage airbrushes I won, will do 30 Psi. maybe more as I don't know either max preasure or Volume air pr. minute. But maybe one of you here, know it ? Name of the compressor are "Fracmo" and it could originate as early as back in the 50's.

Looks like it's membrane type. They produce low pressure. I think you can't expect more than 2 Bar but I'm not sure. Concerning air volume I wouldn't use it for the nozzle bigger than 0.3mm and maybe 0.2mm. Just my thoughts aloud.

Thank's, -- it's like I thought, as the airbrushes that was with it have a working preasure of 30 Lbs.sq.in. down to some 10 Lbs.sq.in. That translate into between 2.04 Atm. and 0.68 Atm. I guess most quality brushes will work with that.

It came with two airbrushes for very fine lines , but I guess I will just let it feed the brushes it allway's belonged. Also it's proberly easier to move than the Emda that is near 20 Kilo.

But not that it matter that much as my Emda been turned on since the day it was powered up and it will make some five atm if that's what I want. But I never worked with a membrame compressor, ---- just hope it is as silent as the Emda.

Back