Free Hand Flames

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Those who have been here since the start would know of my struggle with true fire. Hours of practise has certainly helped and i've got my flames to a point where i'd happily charge for them. Hope you enjoy the tutorials and pick up something new using the only stencil-free method - FreeHand Flames, Enjoy!

[video=youtube;G87CbuDPFrI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87CbuDPFrI[/video]

Mitch this is a great tutorial , Thank you .. I racked my brains trying to do flames with waterbased and switched to urethane to do it.
I will be following this one. cause the end result in the beginning of the video pops really nice.

Cool tutorial. I really like how the skull looks in the fire! Looks really good for water base paint and I am looking forward to the rest of the tutorial!

Awesome vid Mitch. I do something similar for my first layer, so it must be later on that I mess up Lol! So waiting with bated breath for the next bit.

Thanks for the teaser Mitch! :) Can't wait to see the following videos.

I like them but come on!!!!! I hate waiting, lol!! Your new name is the WAITER and mine will be IMPATIENTLY WAITING ;) lol!!

Josh

Free Hand Flames 2!

Enjoy Part 2!
It's not actually available to anyone else yet.. remember where you saw it first:)

[video=youtube;z6zQr_LHp38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zQr_LHp38[/video]

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Part 2 not available to me either. Part 1 was great!! I can't wait til I can play 2.

I got to see part two , And Mitch I must say I like the process so far..

Love it Mitch!!!!!! Ok so now I may try this on my Postcard. I am going to try and do it today. thanks for the video. very helpful.

Soooo.....Medic, you haven't done your postcard yet. Not that I'm trying to find out anything, or who is doing who's, but, will you have to post yours overseas at all?

Great video Mitch! This is definitely on my list of things to practice, its a long list, but its on there. :)

Soooo.....Medic, you haven't done your postcard yet. Not that I'm trying to find out anything, or who is doing who's, but, will you have to post yours overseas at all?
Lmao squishy, yes it is overseas and yes England but not yours or Tonys. :( the more I try this stuff....uggggggggg

Back