Free paint samples and shipped free

W

WisconsinGreenhorn

Jacquard Products - Airbrush Color

I saw someone else post this link and called them today. Despite what it says below the advertisement they did not charge for shipping to WI. Its worth a try if you are interested to see how this paint performs.

Sorry for bumping the post about custom stencils... I just though other people might want some free paint.

Hell, I can afford that price. lol. Why not. Thanks for the link.

I had heard that they were working on reformulating their paints a while back. The rumor mill says it's a big improvement, but, the old formula really, really sucked. lol.

I made the mistake of buying the old stuff.... gotta be better

lmao. Glad I wasn't the only one who made that mistake... When I bought it, I didn't look that closely, so I though it said it would work through airbrushes 0.05. I figured it must be some pretty good paint, and would work fine through a .12. I was wrong. lol.

I saw on one of the links that they're still recommending a nozzle 0.5 or bigger, but that could just be something that hasn't been updated yet.

Jacquard Products - Airbrush Color

I saw someone else post this link and called them today. Despite what it says below the advertisement they did not charge for shipping to WI. Its worth a try if you are interested to see how this paint performs.

Sorry for bumping the post about custom stencils... I just though other people might want some free paint.
I just called them, and they are sending me a free sample and no charge for shipping to IN, thanks for the heads up

I got my samples in the mail about two weeks ago and so far I like the paints,thay spray well in my hp-cs thinned the paint 1/1 had a little tip dry with the white and black but I expected that as its a water base paint. also dryed in the cup some but easyly workable!

Hmmm, I missed out on that one :(
Not really missing anything, it's textile paint for mostly tshirts but sticks to other things. I wouldn't dare clear over it. It's a illustrators paint imo. Never talked to anyone who loves this paint and the old formula was a joke.

Well I got my free samples today, didn't get a chance to try them out though, my painting space is on my garage and it was way to hot and humid, maybe this weekend if we get some relief from the weather