Friendly or what ?

LMFAO!!!!! Now that is funny, I just just read it aloud to the mrs and she's laughing...squishy has her work cut out now...fezley you are my new favourite :)

Okay what have you done with the real Kev....Aliens have taken the real kev and replaces him with one that like humor...

It is a trap I tell you a trap.

Okay what have you done with the real Kev....Aliens have taken the real kev and replaces him with one that like humor...

It is a trap I tell you a trap.

I'm just a sucker for a lovely poem Herb:).

Now folks I have just done the pairing up raffle, helped by my glamorous helper Ella, so I will be busy for a while sticking one in your inbox...ooh er misses!

has to be said, this is by far the best airbrush forum out there :)

I'm just a sucker for a lovely poem Herb:).

Now folks I have just done the pairing up raffle, helped by my glamorous helper Ella, so I will be busy for a while sticking one in your inbox...ooh er misses!

Hey I could not have ask for a better paint pal ... I am happy happy and I am glad I lubed up my inbox.........Come on guys hit me with your best.

herb is it your understanding that the person who you send a picture also send s you a picture, so you are paired up or is it a linear thing so no one knows who sent it until it arrives

herb is it your understanding that the person who you send a picture also send s you a picture, so you are paired up or is it a linear thing so no one knows who sent it until it arrives

I have no ideal who has me , I am just saying I am happy with who I get to do my painting for...

But I think it is all random luck of the draw type thing.
So who I am sending to may not be the one sending to me.

yes likewise, I have started the prep for mine all ready, hopefully I can get out there tonight but if not maybe tomorrow our wednesday....I'm itching to get on......1 cause of enthusiasm and 2 I'm gonna mess up so many times working this small I need all the time I can get haha

yes likewise, I have started the prep for mine all ready, hopefully I can get out there tonight but if not maybe tomorrow our wednesday....I'm itching to get on......1 cause of enthusiasm and 2 I'm gonna mess up so many times working this small I need all the time I can get haha

Dude you will do fine at this size or even smaller... it is just a frame of mind .nothing else go buy a big magnifying glass and do the painting using that so it looks bigger than it is... But for me doing small painting is a breeze , the big ones kill me...LOL

you guys should form a secret socitey and have a meeting at the round table,,, you could call it a circle jerk lol piviot man optional

you guys should form a secret socitey and have a meeting at the round table,,, you could call it a circle jerk lol piviot man optional

Oh , Sorry ran but you were deem the official pivot man while you were out...LOL

damn that wasn't the outcome I had predicted our hoped for.......through my rumbunctious and mischievous nature I have now become clss swot.....I saw what effect this had on squishy, pushed out, shunned cast to the wolves.....abandoned like a li.......no to far adam not every body has same since of humour as you

I am outside in the freezing cold, all alone and lonely, a billy no mates, with a big wolf bite on my butt. Lol! But at least I'm not a swot!

I am outside in the freezing cold, all alone and lonely, a billy no mates, with a big wolf bite on my butt. Lol! But at least I'm not a swot!

Let me open the doors for you and give you some a warm blanket and a good stout drink to warm your bones...

there once was a boy named kevin.......
whose girlfriend was 4 ft eleven.............when she looked at his c@#+ ,........which was hard as a rock, ........she said thats 10 inches long .......minus seven hahaha

Haaaaaa!!! Damn it fez that was a pretty good one there! Squishy has some competition and is going to have to step it up a little!! Haaaa!! To get back on the original topic, I agree, this truly is the coolest place to hang out and get some great tips and see some awesome art work!!!

this is a very friendly forum, seems like good people and good information

this is a very friendly forum, seems like good people and good information

everyone on here is friendly,,, and helpful,, just step right in, make your self at home... pop a cold one,,, but stop at 9 or 10

Let me open the doors for you and give you some a warm blanket and a good stout drink to warm your bones...

Thanks Herb! Maybe after a few more stout drinks, I will get over my abandonment issues. And maybe after a few more you will be chucking me back out again Lol!

there once was a boy named kevin.......
whose girlfriend was 4 ft eleven.............when she looked at his c@#+ ,........which was hard as a rock, ........she said thats 10 inches long .......minus seven hahaha

Painting a lady he found quite appealing
Ad fez got a peculiar feeling
And so just for fun
He pulled out his gun
But then pissed all over the ceiling.

Back