From Badger with love....

Now I'm LMAO. That's funny, but he looks awful sober in that shot.

Shhhh!! I'm getting one for Christmas, my wife doesn't think I know ;)

Josh

Josh, you're cracking me up. How you going to tell her to email me to see if she can get some free paint to go with it - without her knowing you know.

Josh, you're cracking me up. How you going to tell her to email me to see if she can get some free paint to go with it - without her knowing you know.

Subliminal messages!! I'll whisper sweet nothing's into her ear as she sleeps!!! How do you think I got my bass boat :D
Here is what I'll say in my whisper voice
"Badger Khrome, Ken Badger, email......... free paint"
Now what you don't know of my wife is once she hears the free paint, she will sleep walk to the computer and do it :)
........... And if for some reason that don't work, I'll just make it seem like its her idea and........ POOF, you will get an email, lol!!!

Josh

Free paint where???? Josh just got free paint....and he aint even sending no one any shine?

It's me, it's me it's Ernest T. but without the Krome the paint ain't free!

Oh I see how it is I talk up your paint but cause I am poor and don't have a Krome I get no paint:( ,
But that is cool Ken just given you a hard time and when I do get some extra cash flow I do plan on buy and trying a Badger,
Jaime Rodriguez turned out some amazing work using your airbrushes and paint. I have finally took the dive and gave it a go , So far I am happy with the way it works.
But Josh is bragging up Createx Illustration paint just so ya know.

Lol, hey Ernest,Can she order the Khrome through the email as well? Now that I know I can make happen!! Maybe since my birthday is on Christmas, I can get her to get the spirit as well!! (Insert best evil laugh here) Muh Ha Ha Haaa!!
Wow, that was pathetic!

Josh

But Josh is bragging up Createx Illustration paint just so ya know.

Hey now, I have some spectratex as well and like it! What do you think I painted the picture frame around the lion with, Ah...... Burn :D
I only have the black, brown and white because my local Michael's sucks and they either never restock or someone buys it as soon as it comes in!!! I also painted the Star Wars shirt with it, thank ya very little ;)

Josh

Hey now, I have some spectratex as well and like it! What do you think I painted the picture frame around the lion with, Ah...... Burn :D
I only have the black, brown and white because my local Michael's sucks and they either never restock or someone buys it as soon as it comes in!!! I also painted the Star Wars shirt with it, thank ya very little ;)

Josh
Same here I have the same colors due to the local Michael's sucks.

Heya Ken. Welcome! I got a krome a month or so ago and love it. Ive been thinking about trying the paint, but am looking for someone local that sells it. Michaels carries Badger products rightt?

Same here I have the same colors due to the local Michael's sucks.

It's crazy isn't it!! Michaels is crazy how they do things!!! And to top it off they asked me if I would be interested in teaching their art classes, since theirs just quit. I said yeah I'll show some kiddos how to airbrush, they said no you have to know how to paint with a brush, they don't like airbrushing!!! I said but you sell it, why not! Then I just passed on it and left. I kinda got offended, lol!

Josh

Heya Ken. Welcome! I got a krome a month or so ago and love it. Ive been thinking about trying the paint, but am looking for someone local that sells it. Michaels carries Badger products rightt?

Yes chivo, Michael's carries it, if your lucky they might have some left on the shelf, lol!

Josh

It's crazy isn't it!! Michaels is crazy how they do things!!! And to top it off they asked me if I would be interested in teaching their art classes, since theirs just quit. I said yeah I'll show some kiddos how to airbrush, they said no you have to know how to paint with a brush, they don't like airbrushing!!! I said but you sell it, why not! Then I just passed on it and left. I kinda got offended, lol!

Josh

It seems the only colors the Michael's here has a lot of is the fluorescent ones , But Hobby have about double the amount of Wicked and triple the amount of Createx.

It seems the only colors the Michael's here has a lot of is the fluorescent ones , But Hobby have about double the amount of Wicked and triple the amount of Createx.

Yep, it's ridiculous!! I use the spectratex black over the wicked. Smoother and has better coverage too!

Josh

So how about a free Krome and throw in the paint before you send it!! Ha HAAAAAA!! J/K. Saving up for one now! Hopefully will be getting it soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a new guy question what model badger would be equivalent to the iwata eclipse HP cs

I am looking to upgrade from my master AB and want a good all around brush that will work better then what I have yet not break the bank...

I've got a new guy question what model badger would be equivalent to the iwata eclipse HP cs

I am looking to upgrade from my master AB and want a good all around brush that will work better then what I have yet not break the bank...

The patriot I believe is badgers equivalent to the hp-cs. I have heard Really good things about them too!

Josh

Back