Frustrated

Also having the air enter at the bottom tank and leaving at the top tank should reduce water in the line as well

Not to be insulting, but are you sure your moisture trap is facing the correct direction. Back when I started out in the 70s I had a tankless compressor and moisture issues almost made me quit. I had a in line moisture trap and it would fill almost immediately and I would have sudden spitting of moisture and then it would go back to paint. It wasn't till I got a compressor with a tank that that changed. Almost destroyed a lot of shirts with that old compressor. I even tried the fan trick, but it didn't work. I hate to say it, but save your money an go get a compressor with a tank and regulator built in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://fredaw61.wixsite.com/the-artist

Just checked out those compressors, I can't believe the price compared with what we get here in the U.K. I wish they were available here. I'd have one as a backup in case my iwata packed up.

Lee

Great find Lee! (we do get stiffed over here for stuff right?) I will have to try and get something like this for the kids if I get to do the teaching thing, looks ideal.

Not to be insulting, but are you sure your moisture trap is facing the correct direction. .
No offense taken at all. Yes they are on the correct way. Knew I should have gone with a tank but trying to go cheap in case I didn't like the airbrushing. I tend to go all in on things then lose interest and well you know the rest

The TC20's are notorious for over heating and creating loads of moisture!! I use the Paasche D3000-50 (not to be mistaken for the D3000R which has had several bad reviews). I've had this thing for 10yrs and have worked it's ass off many times over!! Still going strong!! It's rebranded as an Eastwood part #50061 now which I also have and I'm testing now but seems to be the identical compressor just with an Eastwood label! They run about $175 - $200 US but like I said, no complaints here!!!

Silent Air and California Tool compressors are also great units!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back