Getting flames to pop...

nevermind the color advice. I think the first step is to stop doing meth enemas. I've seen what that stuff does to peoples teeth. I'd hate to think of what it would do were the sun don't shine. lol

When I saw Fez's at kkbo it looked like the eye of Mordor.... On Meth

hey guys, sorry for being boring as i have no experience with meth:friendly_wink:

but to get the flames to pop, dont be too shy with your base colours, especially if you are using uros or solvent candys
inspire fire2.JPG

this was done with:

Red base and highlighted with orange base
red candy
orange base and highlighted with chrome or mustard yellow ( i probably add 1 drop of red base to it, to stop a dirty green shift in the yellow)
orange candy
yellow again
gold candy
finish off with white with a drop of orange( to stop a blue shift with the white)
and finally a yellow or weak gold candy

when clearcoated they will bleed into each other depending on how strong you mix your candys

remember dont be shy and too light with the base layout (not meaning block them in) but make them strong and they will pop

hope this helps

thanks
Mick

hey guys, sorry for being boring as i have no experience with meth:friendly_wink:

but to get the flames to pop, dont be too shy with your base colours, especially if you are using uros or solvent candys
View attachment 19302

this was done with:

red candy
orange base and highlighted with chrome or mustard yellow ( i probably add 1 drop of red base to it, to stop a dirty green shift in the yellow)
orange candy
yellow again
gold candy
finish off with white with a drop of orange( to stop a blue shift with the white)

when clearcoated they will bleed into each other depending on how strong you mix your candys

remember dont be shy and too light with the base layout (not meaning block them in) but make them strong and they will pop

hope this helps

thanks
Mick

Holy meth enemas Batman!!! Those are some wicked flames right there!!!! life like just doesn't go far enough. Hell I'm going to heat my house with that pic!!

View attachment 19302

this was done with:

red candy
orange candy
yellow again
gold candy

hope this helps

thanks
Mick

excrement.. Everyone take a step back!!
Big Mick Neill is in the house!

Abt six months ago there was someone posting their results of your true fire course.. i forget who it was, looked awesome though - Fire Painting - Custom Paint Studio

Can't wait to learn from you two in November. It'll be like batman vs the joker. The unstoppable force meets an immovable object...
Are our heads going to explode with the power of the knowledge that will be in the same room???

null_zps8370d0d7.gif

Can't wait to learn from you two in November. It'll be like batman vs the joker. The unstoppable force meets an immovable object...
Are our heads going to explode with the power of the knowledge that will be in the same room???

null_zps8370d0d7.gif

See you there MrDigBick, looking forward to it also, going to be a big reality check me thinks

Ahh pessimist , start off thinking that your crap, then when they tell you that you're pretty good it's a bonus, I like your thinking.

Ahh pessimist , start off thinking that your crap, then when they tell you that you're pretty good it's a bonus, I like your thinking.

Quite the opposite bud.
People ask me 'are you an optimist? To which I reply 'I hope so'

Thank you, thank you very much

Yeah bud it's going to be ace. Although, I've heard Mitch has implemented a no smile policy... He's half German now you know.

Back