Getting more stuff - shopping time

frowan

Needle-chuck Ninja
Hi guys, i was shopping some stuff in ebay. I get this ok and time. I get a spray gun, 1 mm, to paint background, gesso and clear coat. I choose one small, and cost me 100 dollars. I good manufactures i have a size and termination details that make it recommendable
I bought some hard erase pencils, fiber glass refill and dust protector. I am happy.

Now i am waiting my foxxy shipment where i bought electric eraser, molotov pens and an erase kit. I suppose should wait a time till it arrive.

IMG_0092a.jpg

Nice one, it must be the season for spending sprees, I just bought a shed load of drawing stuff before the weekend and this weekend I'll be buying a load airbrushing stuff too:thumbsup: Good to see a mask there too:thumbsup:

Wait for no one, do your own thing and pig out on having fun:)

Ive been spending loads on a shedlol

Nice as Malky says to see a mask,sadly something i dont own or use:eek:

Ive been spending loads on a shedlol

Nice as Malky says to see a mask,sadly something i dont own or use:eek:

I don't use a mask either, but in my defense I couldn't find a mask any scarier than the face I already have, my grandmum kids don't believe my face is real so they're always trying to pull it off:eek::eek::eek:

For detailing i dont use any mask, bother me, but when the paint flow in background or clear coat, it is a must. And this looks supper confortable. With solvent i have other special. I paint the sides of a bed, with acrylics, of "Cars" for my little boy, and sneezed red for two weeks. I will post this bed in other thread for curious ones

hmmmmmmm shopping trip......
what to buy, what to buy........ theres got to be something I need......

My shopping has been brought to a halt, however my new art space will have air filtration. Because like most of us i dont wear a mask as much as i should.

I've an assortment of masks and the RZ is one of them, i'll use that instead of a dust mask when I'm airbrushing. The higher the pressure I'm using the better the mask I grab.

Back