Getting there

Some of my free hand pics. From a guy who couldn't even draw a stick man

Those snakes are pretty cool, these are something you could have a lot of fun, what you have there is actually an acceptable start of something that could be more intricate and with colour, messing around with stuff like this is far more fun than and less tedious the normal dots, lines and daggers routine, but I reckon maybe fifteen minutes practice with those and then have fun with your own stuff for as long you want. you'll be an artist in no time.

And anyone at all can, most people think because they haven't done it or tried it and it didn't come out good that they just can't do it, but just like airbrushing all that needed is a little studying and plenty of practice, in any form of art, you are constantly leaning and every piece you do is better than the last, and that never stops, which I suppose is what makes it fun:)

Do some more of those snakes, have a look around for good reference you like, start a progress thread and the the good folks here will talk you through it, you will probably amaze yourself, and just form seeing what you've don here, I think you've got what it takes:thumbsup:

Those snakes are pretty cool, these are something you could have a lot of fun, what you have there is actually an acceptable start of something that could be more intricate and with colour, messing around with stuff like this is far more fun than and less tedious the normal dots, lines and daggers routine, but I reckon maybe fifteen minutes practice with those and then have fun with your own stuff for as long you want. you'll be an artist in no time.

And anyone at all can, most people think because they haven't done it or tried it and it didn't come out good that they just can't do it, but just like airbrushing all that needed is a little studying and plenty of practice, in any form of art, you are constantly leaning and every piece you do is better than the last, and that never stops, which I suppose is what makes it fun:)

Do some more of those snakes, have a look around for good reference you like, start a progress thread and the the good folks here will talk you through it, you will probably amaze yourself, and just form seeing what you've don here, I think you've got what it takes:thumbsup:

Thank you this is something I want to do do and like.it's like school if you like school your studies will come easier.It's like in '83 I was in a truck wreck and off of work for nearly 2 yrs. I never finished high school so I got my GED and went on to college (1yr) and I love the course I took Law Enforcement when I graduated I had a 2.85 gpa that's when the gpa was 3 so I know I can master this.

nice - well beyond stick men and wriggly line worms (my personal favourite). Keep working at it.

Are you using reference? You need to copy hundreds of skulls before you can draw them from your head. But keep going. You're on the right track.

Back