Good metallic options?

M

MuGGzy

I am looking for some metallics that look...metallic. Most of what I can find is Japanese or Chinese and comes in tiny 20ml bottles and is very spendy. I am hoping to find something domestic that I can get in bigger bottles.

I usually use Spaz Stix lacquer for silver, they have a good silver and chrome but I haven't had good luck with any other colors (gold/bronze/copper/Magnesium/etc).

I found House of Kolor makes a "Fine Gold" but it seems to be out of stock on the few sites I found it on.

Suggestions??

Have you talk to David Monnig from Coast Airbrush on the HOK metallic paint ? Or even look at the AutoAir metallics
Coast Airbrush is one of the largest supplies for HOK .

I have used the spaz stix mirror chrome which is absolutely amazing. I haven't used it since switching over to water based (Auto Air). I actually still have two bottles of it left and was wondering if it would be compatible with AA Candy20.

As Mr. Micron mentioned take a look at the AA metallic. I have used their silver metallic and Aluminum base in bother medium and fine. They are pretty nice.

I Like the Wicked Gold and Silver. I believe Simon Murray SM Designs has vids on you tube about the auto air metallics.

Back