got a fender bullet and amp looking to trade

think the iternet slowed it down allot used to be a hopping little hobbie bet there are still some die hards out there. The infamous moonraker directional antenna right did you have to put a rotar on it

Had a rotor on it when it went up.. Ended up have to mount it upside down to make it talk local... I remember when I first set it up and did a mike check the guy came back and said I was coming in 10x10 , When I ask his location and he said he was in Melbourne, Australia I like to fall out my seat. But when I told him where I was he thought I was pulling his leg...

lol I bet he probably thought you were skip at that point used to love a good storm for that and I was living on a lake at that point of my life.

lol I bet he probably thought you were skip at that point used to love a good storm for that and I was living on a lake at that point of my life.

With the fact he said I was coming in better then his mate a mile from him , I bet it blew his mind.. Now that is skip

here are some pics of the guitar and an idea sea monkey

2013-01-11 20.53.43.jpg2013-01-11 20.54.25.jpg2013-01-11 20.55.09.jpg2013-01-11 20.56.36.jpg

OK these are of the guitar
The neck is a white ash

But look at the last pic, give you some ideas?
I can see it now big old diamond back rattle snake, rattle starting at the head twined around and round the neck slithering along the back and around to the front mouth open wide with his fangs bit deep tattoo style.

By the way I attained my new scales template at very great peril to life and limb..........

I was able to escape the house before my wife took a shower and found her scrunchy missing
But damn for smaller scales it will work great.

The pics are really small, but it looks good!! The snake may be something to go with, but I'm was thinking of some sort of tribute design.

Josh

Shoot sorry used my wife's phone didn't realize she had the size so small will take some better ones and replace.

That's cool just was and idea,

Now if I can find a template for layered neck feathers on a bird

Had a rotor on it when it went up.. Ended up have to mount it upside down to make it talk local... I remember when I first set it up and did a mike check the guy came back and said I was coming in 10x10 , When I ask his location and he said he was in Melbourne, Australia I like to fall out my seat. But when I told him where I was he thought I was pulling his leg...

Used to be a guy in Memphis TN went by bam bam, run a huge amp and tower, all he would do all day was get on 19 ( our common channel) and say bam bam bam
Drive everyone nuts.
My family is four generation truckers my mom ran a midland base on a 98 ft tower, 100 was the limit with a 6 ft whip on a directional base. And a 1000 watt kicker back then she could talk to folks all over the world on skip and much of the u.s back when we had a major tornado in Wichita falls her and about 20 other local base stations were the only public comms out of the city.

Can't do that any more too many microwave floating around I do good to get 2 miles barefoot ( no extra power) now and there is so much trash talking on the thing its almost worthless

Back