Greetings to All

Thanks Vladimir! That was just what I was hoping when I decided to start ABing again. Thank you also for the feedback on the Iwata SBS. Shipping company says brush and compressor are due in tomorrow! I'm excited.

PS is definetely great thing! I was practicing with real fire in the program and should say it helps for further practicing at real ABing.

I'd add here, you can buy conversion kit for your AB http://www.merriartist.com/Parts_for_converting_Eclipse_HP_CS_s/1087.htm
And side bottles http://www.merriartist.com/Iwata_Eclipse_Parts_s/618.htm
Having those you'll be fully loaded with extras for the SBS and you'll cover all the areas this AB can be applied.
I wish the parts would be so reasonable priced for other iwata models;) I adore Micron parts prices the most!:D
By the way I like this shop. Online orders are proceeded by Sally. If she's there for now tell her my best regards from Ukraine if you'll buy from them.

I see you are from Kiev. It is very nice to see so many enthusiasts from around the world in one forum. It seems that many hobbies are regional for some reason but I'm loving the world-wide community here.

Yes this forum is great! I was at other forums for years but I'd say they're R.I.P.:) There so many people here! You can get a lot from here and you can also share;)
Hobbies are regional, you're definitely right! If in the US I can see that not many can do what they want to in ABing field, just imagine what can be in Ukraine especially these days! It's something almost impossible.
But I've already spent a looooot of money and time on everything concerning ABing so I will not stop:D And I live in the capital, so much money and as a concequence a lot of the rich people are here. So some time (I mean bad and lean times) will pass and I think everything will be OK, I hope at least:) But the most thing that matters, I like ABing!;) So I'll continue it!:)

PS is definetely great thing! I was practicing with real fire in the program and should say it helps for further practicing at real ABing.

I'd add here, you can buy conversion kit for your AB http://www.merriartist.com/Parts_for_converting_Eclipse_HP_CS_s/1087.htm
And side bottles http://www.merriartist.com/Iwata_Eclipse_Parts_s/618.htm
Having those you'll be fully loaded with extras for the SBS and you'll cover all the areas this AB can be applied.
I wish the parts would be so reasonable priced for other iwata models;) I adore Micron parts prices the most!:D
By the way I like this shop. Online orders are proceeded by Sally. If she's there for now tell her my best regards from Ukraine if you'll buy from them.

Hi Vlad,
Thanks for the links I'll certainly keep those in mind. I saw a video where Mel from the forum had those side feeds and ordered a couple in my initial kit to try. The conversion kit is cool too. You were mentioning hobbies in America and yes sometimes we just have too many things to distract us. Hopefully conditions in Ukraine will improve so that the economics work in your favor to keep up your ABing.

Welcome from Washington State :). I to am a highschooler from the mid 80s. This is a great hobby for our aging and deteriorating bodies so thumbs up on coming back to it.:thumbsup:

Welcome from Washington State :). I to am a highschooler from the mid 80s. This is a great hobby for our aging and deteriorating bodies so thumbs up on coming back to it.:thumbsup:

Thanks David, "deteriorating" is truly the operative word. Looking at some of your work you are pretty advanced, when did you pick it up again?

Thanks David, "deteriorating" is truly the operative word. Looking at some of your work you are pretty advanced, when did you pick it up again?
Your compliment is too kind sir :). Ive been doing this for about 2 years. I've only been able to accomplish what I have by many many and many hours of studying and watching YouTube videos. Learning airbrush is truly a huge learning curve. I just wish I would have put this much effort into college lol. Much like you I used to do a lot of colored pencil sketches, some charcoal drawings and a couple failed attempts at acrylic hairy brush paintings, but I have to say that the ease at which one can achieve such awesome blends with an airbrush exceeds all the other mediums in my inexperienced opinion :). Once you grasp all the motions of using an airbrush and the reductions of your paint you too will see what I'm talking about. And truth be told, its not all airbrush that I use, a large portion is erasing and scratching. Lets say a piece took me 20 hours, I would probably say that I did 17 hours of erasing and scratching and 3 hours of actual spraying. Anywho..enough rambling :). Happy spraying Brian!

Hi Vlad,
Thanks for the links I'll certainly keep those in mind. I saw a video where Mel from the forum had those side feeds and ordered a couple in my initial kit to try. The conversion kit is cool too. You were mentioning hobbies in America and yes sometimes we just have too many things to distract us. Hopefully conditions in Ukraine will improve so that the economics work in your favor to keep up your ABing.

Yeah, Brian we have different kind of problems but they interfere with our wish to airbrush:) But when someone has a goal...
I have one and I'll reach it!;) Hope you've got it too. I wish to you good journey at ABing!;)

Back