H&S Evolution

Well i got good news and i got bad news. Good news is HobbyLobby will order illustration. Bad news is they were out of Iwata brushes. So i jumped on Ebay and bought the evolution. So with that in mind i packed up all my chinese brushes except my neo for awata. I gave it a good cleaning and polished up the needle. I can pull some pretty small lines with that brush. Now to get the eclipse online. I had to buy the evolution, for 89.00 with a .15 needle and nozzel and a cr trigger i couldnt lose anything even if i kept is as a collectable.

Hopefully it's as described and in good condition, wish yah the best with the brush.

If it's not as described get your money back, the seller pays for return shipping

For the same price you can find the hp non plus (older version), sometimes even unused BNIB.

i would buy one brush and learn it back to front before buying more, i found myself when i bought 2 brushes at one time, i was comparing and going back and fourth and not really giving 100 percent to just one brush, and to be honest i have brushes from .15mm to .7mm and believe it or not i can pull some fine lines with sll of them, because i got to learn the feel, they are the boss :), and out of 15 airbrushes they allll sgoot differently but i can use them all for basically everything

Ok i need to find some airbrush lessons locally because self teaching isnt cutting it. I just cannot get the feel for the brush.

..... which brush ? the Neo or the evolution (you said you packed the 'Masters' one away )
what do you feel is the problem, does it not feel balanced in your hand. is the paint stopping starting/blobbly/ spidering ?

From memory you are in Texas ? there may be a member nearby that could maybe help in person ?

i would buy one brush and learn it back to front before buying more, i found myself when i bought 2 brushes at one time, i was comparing and going back and fourth and not really giving 100 percent to just one brush, and to be honest i have brushes from .15mm to .7mm and believe it or not i can pull some fine lines with sll of them, because i got to learn the feel, they are the boss :), and out of 15 airbrushes they allll sgoot differently but i can use them all for basically everything

The same goes for paint. Start with good paint.

What in the sam heck would you need a .7 setup for. If i concentrate really hard i can pull lines thinner than a pencil, i would be afraid of damaging that needle

Back