Happy as a kid on christmas.

Bosse

Mac-Valve Maestro!
So I saw on Facebook that Marissa had finished a batch/order with K33 airbrushes. The next batch would start to be produced in september so I thought, what the heck, put me up for one SB model. Today I got an mail from Carlo, one of the people that had made an order dropped out and I was offered to take his/hers spot. So now I have some less cash but a genuin CM SB K33 on the mail next week :) Can't wait. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:
Will do, I don't know, but for that price it should play the theme song from Top Gun when you open the lid [emoji51]

lol that's the ringtone on my phone :D. Does this mean your new addition will be called Goose or Maverick?

That thing better be beast for the price- have read about its extra features they don't seem like rocket science to me- years of development? I guess? But am still happy for you!!!

Nice one Bosse, you got a K33 how fantastic, I wish I had the money to get one, I liked the nlack and gold bumble bee one. Unfortunately the closest i will get is the K33 needle, i already have the soft springs. Id like the black devil nozzle cap too but you cant buy them :( Only one problem having the K33 Airbrush... You have no excuse not to paint masterpieces :) The pressure is on lol Enjoy it mate. I hope it is exactly how you imagined and we're all jealous, well I am at least :)

Lee

I did a course with Dru Blair in may and took the opportunity to ask Dru about these airbrushes. At the course we used CM-SB and it was a great airbrush. He does not sell these (K33) so I thought that he would be a great non partial person about the K33 airbrush. And when he said that its a great price for that airbrush, then I knew that it has to be worth it. Yes, it is alot of money but I have a iwata high line and adding the K33 and it will last a lifetime so I had to give it a go. [emoji846] I hope it will arrive tomorrow friday.

Damm that's Great Bosse, I've wanted one for a while I just cant get ahead enough to Order one,I might just do the CM-SB and then add the k33 needle and soft spring later as most of the time I'm just messing around with fishing lures so I get by with my HP-CS and Krome.

My presioussss isss home. [emoji51]
ad141540511bd96bc8c1c3c6b7196aaf.jpg

That'll make a sticker peck up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back