Happy days

Bosse

Mac-Valve Maestro!
I almost feel a little bit naughty. [emoji1591][emoji12]
efdc7760732b1f2f51b8318966f7971e.jpg
4074e7bbe491d6d8161db23a2fa970f2.jpg

the package looked so much bigger:D,You know your going to have to do a review on it as you put it thru its paces:thumbsup::thumbsup:

475$ converted from swedish currency [emoji857][emoji848] but it's worth it.

iPhone through Tapatalk.
Mr. Money Bags! Nice. I was actually thinking about one two weeks ago. Now my printer cramped out on us. I have an Artograph opaque and it helps buy some days it gets real hard to see the edges especially when my printer is printing real crappy! Hope you enjoy. Is it comparable with your smart phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Money Bags! Nice. I was actually thinking about one two weeks ago. Now my printer cramped out on us. I have an Artograph opaque and it helps buy some days it gets real hard to see the edges especially when my printer is printing real crappy! Hope you enjoy. Is it comparable with your smart phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean by "comparable with your smart phone"?

I think he means "compatible" with your phone. So can you plug your phone into it or connect wireless.

I looked at that also, it's an LG projector. It has features that are nice, but as you say, the price is a bit to much money.

iPhone through Tapatalk.

Well, what have we learned here. Acer K132 is a good projector, works well even if the lights are on in the room.
BUT, if you want to use it for pictures, then you need a second device, with the projector, I got cables to connect a computer or an Android device, you can't use USB och memorycard ( I tried with adapters), if you have iPhone you need to add an hdmi/lightning adapter, and that adds, in Sweden about 60$ more. So my set up now is the K132 with adapter for my iPhone, a USB stick in my router with reference pictures on that I share on my network to my iPhone. That is how long I made it today, this weekend we are preparing the sailboat for winter so lets see how much paint I can spray...
o_O

Attachments

• apple-lightning-digital-av-adapter.jpg
    apple-lightning-digital-av-adapter.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 17
I can't afford one so will stick with my thingygraph or whatever it's called. The one with the bulb and mirror anyway. Hope you get on well with it. Give us an update once you've had chance to play about with it.

Lee

I can't afford one so will stick with my thingygraph or whatever it's called. The one with the bulb and mirror anyway. Hope you get on well with it. Give us an update once you've had chance to play about with it.

Lee

"Thingygraph" lol, that would be the zombie version of the the Artograph tracer, I have one of those too but I got mine from a charity shop for €5, but if I had bought it from a proper shop and paid the full price of €60, after I saw what it did someone in that same shop would have died:eek::eek::eek: I switch it on at times when I think I might be too happy and want to depress myself just to maintain an even balance between being jolly and suicidal:thumbsup:

Haha yeah autograph tracer. Thanks Malky although thingyograph was a good description. it's not the best unless you're in the dark then you can't see where to draw. The kids used it and we're ok but they got good eyes. And yes hey are way overpriced.

LEE

Haha yeah autograph tracer. Thanks Malky although thingyograph was a good description. it's not the best unless you're in the dark then you can't see where to draw. The kids used it and we're ok but they got good eyes. And yes hey are way overpriced.

LEE

Do you have the trendy black one or the excrementey grey one like what I have? lol

Back