hello! again...

K

kapp

my post disappeared, just wanted to repost for acquaintance purposes. name's tom, i live in Massachusetts. i'm fresh into airbrushing and i'm loving it! also loving this forum and all the magnificent content airbrush tutor has provided me (and all of us) with!

Welcome Tom! Enjoy your stay here, it's a great place to chat and learn. =)

Thanks all, and is becoming a supporting member the best way to donate to the site?

Thanks all, and is becoming a supporting member the best way to donate to the site?

Welcome Kapp, becoming a supporting member is indeed the best way to support the site and keep it as good as it is, although it is not compulsory, it certainly helps.

Not quite, the best way is to send me blank cheques, don't worry ill fill in the details.....the other way, and by no means as effective is to become a supporting member,
; o) hehe of course I'm joking about the first bit, but yes its great if you feel the need to give a little back and you can afford it then its a fantastic way to do so....nobody gets rich of it or anything, but every penny does help mitch a little with the overheads of keeping this site going

Welcome Kapp, becoming a supporting member is indeed the best way to support the site and keep it as good as it is, although it is not compulsory, it certainly helps.
madbrush, don't forget to tell kapp about the sexy stars also

madbrush, don't forget to tell kapp about the sexy stars also

Damn, I'm so stupid, I completely forgot about those, and that's the only reason I did it, how stupid is that?

Kapp, you get really sexy stars around your name and all the nicest girls want to know why, you can literally tell them anything you want, you can even tell them you own the website.

Welcome Home Tom, Some post were lost yesterday when the server got switched over.
So glad you re-posted your intro.

Damn, I'm so stupid, I completely forgot about those, and that's the only reason I did it, how stupid is that?

Kapp, you get really sexy stars around your name and all the nicest girls want to know why, you can literally tell them anything you want, you can even tell them you own the website.

Its so true, I told one only the other day its 4 stars,1 for every puppy who's life I have saved after it strayed in to an icey lake......she went crazy, slipped on her own excitement and broke her nose on the bar on the way down.....I left her lieing on the floor spitting teeth and blood and went off to tell adriana lima I was the guy who taught tom cruise to fly in the film top gun

Hahahahaha. Well I'm sold on the stars! That's great though, I certainly feel like chipping in is the least I could do. I know these things cost money and the amount of great content just from the video tuts alone is well worth it, not to mention the obvious comic relief. Haha

Back