Hello All

J

James Devito

I feel like I should re-introduce myself because it has been so long since the first time, and I had to make a new account. (Couldn't remember any of my old information). I have been inactive due to medical issues and getting out of the military. With all of that aside:

My name is James. I am currently living in Tucson AZ, and have been airbrushing for about 3 years now. I got into airbrushing because I used to paint aircraft for a living, and would use them for touch ups. I then transferred into doing odd jobs airbrushing like custom gaming controllers, ear defenders, engine covers, etc.... I will be more active now, as I'm getting into things other than putting down basic designs and solid colors. Thank you all for the helpful posts and I look forward to getting back into this again.

Welcome back, you're not the only one who started but had to stop abruptly due to health or life issue.

You'll feel like you never left.

Let the journey begin... you may need to remind us what kit you have

Thanks for the replies so far. As far as the equipment, I have 3 iwata's I currently use. (HP CS, HP BCS, and Eclipse G5). Then I have a MaxxJet compressor for when I'm doing little stuff, storage, or when I am painting in house.

Hey hey another aircraft finisher... that was half myvtrade in the NZ Airforce. Nice to have you along. Welcome from New Zealand.

Back