Hello All

Did a little head to head to head comparison of my three main brushes. Neo for Iwata, Master Airbrush G233 .3 needle, and my shiny new Eclipse. I did some random spraying with Createx Wicked black reduced to various levels with Createx reducer.

I found all three brushes work great. I started with the Neo because I've used it the most. It worked like I'm use to, but by the end of the night I found myself preferring the other two brushes more than my Neo (I was surprised).

Next I used my shine new Eclipse. There's not much more I can say about the quality of this brush. It feels good in my hands, sprays good, cleans easy, and performs great right out of the box. From what I could tell it sprayed a lot smoother than my Neo, but that's based on my rookie observations. I have nothing negative to say about this brush, and I'm glad I bought it.

Last but not least, I used my recently purchased Master Airbrush. I'm really happy with the way this brush performs. The trigger isn't as smooth as the other brushes, and there's a noticeable on/off spot when you press down for air. That being said I find that I had slightly better spray control with this brush over the Eclipse. This could be based on a ton of other variables, but the bottom line is the brush works and it comes with a lot of extras that you can use with other brushes.

The $30 kit includes a hose and a quick disconnect with a control valve that I use on with all my brushes. I also found that the G233 cutaway handle with needle stop fits nicely on the Neo adding those features to the Neo. the Eclipse has a cut away handle but no needle stop. The G233 handle went on the Eclipse, but stopped after a few threads. It worked, but it seemed like it would leave you open to damaging the threads if something happened.

I plan of focusing my practice on the Eclipse, but I'm happy with all three brushes.

Back