Hello at last!!!

Is it one of those jacks that it only takes one pump to lift the car???? Those are awesome!!

Josh

ah the palet trolley or "pump trolley" often overlooked when it comes to lifting due to its very low ground clearance....I would love one of them beasts!

have you seen those inflatable jacks, my friend had one its a bag you put under the car connect a pipe to exhaust pipe switch on ignition and WHAAAMMMMMMY! you got liftage

yeah they are cool but nothing like my buddies 84 caddy with hydraulics!!! that is a fun saturday night right there!! you can hop it, slam it, tilt it and hit the 3 wheel motion!!! im a country boy but damn that was fun!!!

i know i particularly like it in orange although i do believe they sell it in a range of colours.... you should really check out the digits on this p-hatch.... lifting stuff with ease my friend, lifting stuff with ease!

Jacktastic Adam!!!!

Hey Trish, nice work on the thousand! The first time I realized you were a lass was when u sent your 'eye' entry in, I couldn't believe it. It's just been fun watching everybody else flip out! Dont know why we assume that every newcomer is a geezer?
Anyway I have to say thanks so much for your contributions and for helping make the forum into what it is! There's only a handful of thousanders this far and u each deserve to be recognized:)
Thank you!!!

Cheers Mitch! This forum is awesome, just glad to be a member, had so much help from here, and hope to give some of it back!

ranhalen - "awesome squish,,, great writing,, and in my eyes your work is great, i have always liked your work and would like to see more...."

Right back at you ran , your work is awesome and you make me laugh til I cry, you're the man!

squishy my dear, huge congrats on frittering away countless hours of your life upon this website hahaha just remember that it is all very much appreciated, when it comes to questions about painting on metal or bikes in particular you are my "go to, send to" you hav helped so many on here, intelligent, funny and your work is cracking.... ( i think its a hampshire thing being that i myself am from portsmouth, only amazing folk are bred in hants)

yer to be honest, 2 months ago i was still under the impression you was a bloke, even when you posted up pics of your daughter i thought you was a fella.....i dont know why though???

anyhow, once again, great work on the 1000 onward and upward to the heady heights of ran the man and monkey face!

Us Hampshire hogs are top prime quality specimens. Specimens of what, I'm not quite sure Lol! Still got plenty of life frittering to do to catch up with you ad, you crack me up. Does this mean we're "special" now we're in the 1000 club LOL!

Congrats with the millennium. Just saw your facebook page and there is a lot of work there that you did in 20 months and of good quality too. Kudos to you!

From an amazing artist such as yourself, that means a lot, thanks Ignis!

Nice jack fez!! Squishy, it's been a pleasure dude!!! You are awesome and so glad your here at the forum sir!!! Lmao!! Congrats and good work on the grand!!!!

Josh

Why thank you m'lady LOL LOL LOL. I think you were one of the few who realised I was a bird. Talking of birds, fur master, how about some feathers?

Hey I have two of those at work , One lifts up to 5 ton and the other is only a little 2.5 ton one.

But this is my favorite jack of all....View attachment 7425

It will lift a train:D
drooool, I can only imagine the fun I could have jacking with that behemoth! on the world of jacking I truly believe I would be untouchable.
I'm just imagining now......sitting at home.....catching up with the latest episodes of jeremy kyle.....jeremy had got some dregs on his stage which he is shouting at in a self righteous manner......when the phone gos....the jack phone.....its a red one like in old school batman....I answer....uhuh ....yup...I understand commissioner schlotfeld....uhuh....ill be right there......
ken schlotfeld ceo of badger airbrushes had got a palet load of patriots he needs moving from one side if the factory to the other....I fire up the powr riser 2..... 200 tonne version (slight overkill but hey this is hollywood) jump on and burn of into the sunset heading for chicago.....end credits start rollin.....(bon jovi) I'm going dooooowwwwnn on a blaze of gloooorrraaaayyyyyy!.......

cough cough sorry squish.....where you saying something......something about 1000th post?

Why thank you m'lady LOL LOL LOL. I think you were one of the few who realised I was a bird. Talking of birds, fur master, how about some feathers?
maybe some time soon, for you little lady!! i have another indian with another headress to do......... or wait i have a better one for you!!! this will make you and micron happy!!! give me a couple of weeks!!

drooool, I can only imagine the fun I could have jacking with that behemoth! on the world of jacking I truly believe I would be untouchable.
I'm just imagining now......sitting at home.....catching up with the latest episodes of jeremy kyle.....jeremy had got some dregs on his stage which he is shouting at in a self righteous manner......when the phone gos....the jack phone.....its a red one like in old school batman....I answer....uhuh ....yup...I understand commissioner schlotfeld....uhuh....ill be right there......
ken schlotfeld ceo of badger airbrushes had got a palet load of patriots he needs moving from one side if the factory to the other....I fire up the powr riser 2..... 200 tonne version (slight overkill but hey this is hollywood) jump on and burn of into the sunset heading for chicago.....end credits start rollin.....(bon jovi) I'm going dooooowwwwnn on a blaze of gloooorrraaaayyyyyy!.......

cough cough sorry squish.....where you saying something......something about 1000th post?

But first you have to give it a killer paint job and a kick ass name like the jackanator to the jack mobile , Than you have to call yourself Jack man and have a side kicked name jack repair monkey , An of course we have to have an evil villain name evil mega-tonnage , the plot you have works except mega tonnage is trying to over load the jack mobile and stop the delivery of the airbrushes to badger and head them to his evil layer in Somerset,Ky.....LMAO this is going to be a new best selling box office hit movie... I can see it now.

I have the Tar :D they go well with feathers:D makes them stick on better.. Oh it has been years since I got to tar and feather anyone... this will be like old times...

Happy happy

maybe hugh jackman could take the lead role.....our maybe that guy in pirates of the caribbean who plays jack sparrow.........only one person for the evil villain.....jack nicholson

maybe hugh jackman could take the lead role.....our maybe that guy in pirates of the caribbean who plays jack sparrow.........only one person for the evil villain.....jack nicholson

Hmm Johnny Depp aka Jack Sparrow would be a good actor to play the lead and Hell yes Jack Nicholson to play the villain,,

jack black could be the funny man!!
jack daniels will be the drink of course.
jack and jill will be the love story that never was meant to be!!
jack be nimble could be the get away driver!!
jackie chan could be the asian, every film has to have one!!
jack the ripper could be the surprise ending for killing the super hero!!
jack hanna will play ace ventura!!
jack Johnson will do the sountrack......
but jack white (white stripes) will crash the party with an icky thump!!
jack frost will be nipping at their toes!!
Jackie Gleeson will say "to the Moon, alice"!!
jack nicklaus will hit the golf ball!!
jack lemon is one of the grumpy old men!!
and last but not least.......Jack-o-lantern will light the way!!
AND IM DONE, LOL!!

Back