Hello fellow airbrush artists / first post

Hi Shadow , greetings again.... my confusion is when I go to seamonkey's profile the profile pic in no way resembles the josh I see on you tube, the blonde haired cap guy doesn't have dark hair and a moustache, that's what's throwing me....

I see where your confusion is, Josh has a monkey as his avatar, but the PIC he has is not him, that is Jamie Rodriguez.

... I think the pieces are coming together,I just realised that the fantastically talented bro Jamie Rodriguez has passed, totally understood now, its a mark of respect which I fully endorse, the first time I saw Jamie Rodriguez paint I was mesmerised, looked so amazing, thanks for the help shadow I'm up to speed now....

Hi Shadow , greetings again.... my confusion is when I go to seamonkey's profile the profile pic in no way resembles the josh I see on you tube, the blonde haired cap guy doesn't have dark hair and a moustache, that's what's throwing me....

Lee, ok I see why the confusion but you have to remember in this world of technology and because of its evils some people are not comfortable with real pics or info thus why on most social sites people use "screen names" not always real names for protection purposes. But yes the monkey man is Josh whom by the way is extremely talented, and helpful as well.

Totally agree monkey man is talented alright , I like the way he comes across , calm cool guy, well talented .....

Back