Hello forum people!

V

VVEGA666

Thanks in advance for letting me join your forum. My name is alan and I've been airbrushing for a few years now off and on. I feel like I've hit a plateau and am seeking out other input. I use iwata eclipse and H and S evolution silverline. I've used many paints but at the moment I'm using auto air. I can't wait to pick your brains , and hopefully provide some knowledge as well.

Hello and welcome to the forum from Canada :)
You've got some nice AB's there... What type of Eclipse is it? Auto Air is a good paint, but it is meant primarily for textiles and is a thicker paint. Createx makes a couple different lines of paints. The illustration line is great for detailed work. The Wicked line is a automotive grade paint with good coverage. The Wicked Detail is basically the same as above, but meant for detailed work. Then you got the Candy2o. All are compatible with each other and all can be reduced with the 4012 HPR or 4020 Automotive Reducer. All in all it is dependent on what you would like to paint and paint on. Anyway welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Take care

Welcome to the forum! How do you like that Silverline? I hope to get one eventually.

Hey from the UK. I love my eclipse, heard good and bad about the H & S.

Pick away at the brains. Just be warned I only have one lonely brain cell. The less cranially challenged will help you out, a great bunch of good eggs here.

Look forward to seeing your stuff. Feel free to post some pics :)

Hey from the UK. I love my eclipse, heard good and bad about the H & S.

Pick away at the brains. Just be warned I only have one lonely brain cell. The less cranially challenged will help you out, a great bunch of good eggs here.

Look forward to seeing your stuff. Feel free to post some pics :)
I am having trouble with uploading pics...i need to resize them somehow

Back