Hello from Alberta Canada

Welcome Hurricane. Hope you enjoy your stay. Asking Questions is always encouraged, so don’t worry about that. The search feature is a good place to start, you’ll be amazed at the detail involved in some of the threads. But if you don’t have any luck there, there’s a forum titled Beginner Questions. You’ll find me in there a lot.
What equipment do you have and where does your interest lie?

Welcome Hurricane. Hope you enjoy your stay. Asking Questions is always encouraged, so don’t worry about that. The search feature is a good place to start, you’ll be amazed at the detail involved in some of the threads. But if you don’t have any luck there, there’s a forum titled Beginner Questions. You’ll find me in there a lot.
What equipment do you have and where does your interest lie?
I have a Iwata CM-C plus , Iwata HP-A , 2 Eclipse HP-CS and a Masters S-62 , Mini gun is a straight line C-14. I use Createx , ilustration colors and also use HOK.
As for my interest is , I want to work my way up do doing panel art and automotive

Welcome @hurricane . If you need or want to know something, just ask. There are plenty here that will give a answer.
Patience is my worst enemy when I am painting something but never when I ask a question here. I've learned a lot by asking questions and have had lots of replies when needed to know something.

I have a Iwata CM-C plus , Iwata HP-A , 2 Eclipse HP-CS and a Masters S-62 , Mini gun is a straight line C-14. I use Createx , ilustration colors and also use HOK.
As for my interest is , I want to work my way up do doing panel art and automotive
A man after my own heart! I love automotive style. That’s what I’m working towards too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum hurricane, I see your already being well taken care of. Pretty much what everyone else has said, use the search function as there's so much info here, if you cant find the answer then post up a new thread. Enjoy your stay with us.

Lee

Back