Hello from Aus

B

BobRoss

Former Murican now living in Straya. I just started airbrushing and i came across this site looking for tips. So ill probably ask dumb questions from time to time.

Welcome aboard Bob,
what area of 'Straya do you call home, I'm in Adelaide, we have members in Brisbane, Victoria, nobody from Perth that I can recall ..

Do you have any Airbrushing gear yet, what are your end goals - vehicles, tshirts. art, models/RC

Welcome aboard Bob,
what area of 'Straya do you call home, I'm in Adelaide, we have members in Brisbane, Victoria, nobody from Perth that I can recall ..

Do you have any Airbrushing gear yet, what are your end goals - vehicles, tshirts. art, models/RC

I live in the Blue Mountains NSW. I was in far west sydney for about 4-5 years, we moved up the mountains maybe a year ago.

Gear..a no name korean as-186 compressor w/3 litre tank and a no name chinese airbrush

Goals: art

Hey hey - welcome from New Zealand. Good to see another one from our Western Isles!

Welcome to the forum! There are no dumb questions here. So be sure to ask. The members of this forum are always ready to help.

Back